• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Meat loaf & pork steak

Started by ISUTroutBum, June 25, 2009, 03:31:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ISUTroutBum

Hi Everyone,

I've really been doing a lot of reading on this site, and just want to say at the outset, "Thank You!" There is so much great info here. That said, I've only had my BDS for a few weeks now and have smoked a few batches of sausages, but nothing else. So, the other day I decided to smoke a meat loaf, a couple pork steaks, and some au gratin potatoes. The family really liked how everything came out. So again, thanks for all of the help and great info. Here are a few pics:

The meat loaf:

The au gratin potatoes:

Everything smoking away:

The whole meal:

Best,
Trout
"Sine Cerere et Baccho friget Venus" - Terence, Eunuchus IV.v

deb415611

westexasmoker

Nice job Trout!  That smoker is still way to shiny....time for another smoke!   ;D

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

KyNola

Really nice going Trout!

It all looks great.

KyNola

Smokin Soon

Your off to a great start, it all looks dee-lish! Just keep those pics coming, more good things ahead!

ISUTroutBum

Thanks for the kind comments everyone! I appreciate it! And again, thanks for all of the great info!

Best,
Trout
"Sine Cerere et Baccho friget Venus" - Terence, Eunuchus IV.v

Buck36

Your pictures are getting me hungry! I have some pork steaks is the freezer that I am going to have to thaw.

Ka Honu

Good lookin' smoke there, Trout.  Funny - I use pork steaks to make Tasso so often that I almost forgot you can cook & eat them "straight."

NePaSmoKer

Good lookin eats there Trout.

Tasso  ;D

nepas

Tenpoint5

Two thumbs ups from me Trout!!!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

seemore

good job trout...............
seemore.....

pensrock