Broken Door

Started by Wingman, June 25, 2009, 06:54:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wingman

Did my first pork butt. Put it in the smoker in the evening and when I opened the door in the morning to check I noticed a piece of the plastic moulding from the bottom of the door was cracked and fell on the ground. I sent a email to Bradley telling them what had happened and explaining that I purchased the smoker few months ago and it was not banged or dropped. I was wondering if my first  14 hour of using  had any thing to do with the moulding cracking and the reply I got back was it it only cosmetic and can't be replaced unless I get a whole new door. Any ideas what could have happened? I am not happy with this happening.

Bradley (Head Office)

Hi Wingman

I am not sure who sent you that e-mail but
If your smoker is only a few months old you are still covered under warranty
Give me a call at the office and i will send you out a new door.
If you still have a copy of the e-mail you received could you forward it to me as well.
Send it to [email protected]

Thanks
Brian

iceman

Nice work Brian! Customer service is alive and well at Bradley.  :)
Thanks for helping Wingman out.

Wingman

Brian Thank You for the reply I will call you this week, on vacation till Thursday.

Wingman

Just wanted to pass on that I spoke to Brian in customer service and he is sending me a new door. Ist problem I ever had with a Bradley smoker (This is the 2nd Bradley I've owned) and I can't say enough about how I was treated by customer service for this problem. What a great feeling to know that they stand behind there smokers 100%. Hats off to Brian and the customer service team. :) Thank You Again

westexasmoker

Can't agree with ya more Wingman, Bradley customer service is the best, sad in this day that more companies don't see it that way!

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

Ka Honu

Quote from: westexasmoker on July 06, 2009, 06:30:26 PM... sad in this day that more companies don't see it that way!

Yeah, Brian & the Bradley gang don't seem to have the usual combination of dumb and rude we've become so used to.  Maybe something to do with the "Eh" factor?