• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Bradley Sighting

Started by RossP, June 25, 2009, 09:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caribou

Quote from: beefmann on June 27, 2009, 08:01:29 PM
cool rig, by chance would it be going through or stopping in orange county calif?

Beefmann
Hi Beefmann!
I'm third generation OC on my mom's side.
Born in Santa Ana and raised in the Orange.
Maybe the Bradley truck will stop at the Bass Pro Shop in Ontario.
That would be worth the trip...if you time the traffic right!  ;)
Carolyn

Smokin Soon

I have a friend that distributes fishing lures in Northern California, He applied to be a dealer and found the requirements to difficult. I was offering storage for an initial order Cut loose guys and sell some smokers!

Gamefish

Hi Brian, i am sure we are all interested what's inside it, the smokin indian ;)

Ka Honu

Hmmm... The Oscar Mayer Wienermobile arrived here yesterday for a three-week tour.  I'm thinking that the Bradley truck will be next when they deliver my new Indian (sorry, nepas, it's a "done deal" - I just have to figure out some "receipts" for the celebration luau before they can announce it).

car54

beefmann

Caribou,

I belive it would be well worth the trip to say hi to some of the folks  from bradley and let them know that us as smokers and bradley users do appreaciate there hard work and efforts in every thing they do, including letting us having access to this wonderfull forum.

as I am currently living in westminster Ca

La Quinta

Ya know the Palm Springs area is lovely now....SMOKER HOT....WEATHER HOT....TEA BAG HOT....are ya seeing a pattern??? It's plain as day to me..... ;D ;D  ;D

beefmann

I do see a patern.. La Q Hot... looks around.. who said dat ! ! !

Scotty-G

Quote from: Bradley (Head Office) on June 27, 2009, 07:57:41 PM
... its going be all over the west coast of the USA all the way down to CA.

All the way to CA you don't say  :)

Hey Brian,
Any way of finding out if/when you guys will be in the San Francisco Bay Area?

Do you have a distributor in this area?

Thanks
Scotty-G

Gizmo

Quote from: Bradley (Head Office) on June 27, 2009, 07:57:41 PM
... its going be all over the west coast of the USA all the way down to CA.

How about the San Diego area?

The Johnsonville Brat BIG TASTE GRILL was rolling down the Freeway just past my house.  I tried to let the driver know he missed the turn to my house but for some reason, he just kept going.   :'(  I thought it was my Father's Day present.

http://www.prweb.com/releases/Johnsonville_Brats/Sausage/prweb540628.htm
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

Bradley (Head Office)

I will see if i can get the schedule of where and when it is going

Brian

La Quinta

I doubt there is a distributor here...but come on....get some business.....It's Palm Springs (ish)!!! Ya know the bucks peeps live in Rancho Mirage and Indian Wells...I am but a poor LQ soul!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Heck...my neighbor is the manager of a Home Depot...I can can you HD time with smokers...(he's a kool guy)!!  ;) ;) ;)