• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Bradley Sighting

Started by RossP, June 25, 2009, 09:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RossP

Well not your average sighting. We got home from work today and sitting in the living room having a drink and watching the traffic go by outside. Along comes a truck towing a nice covered trailer with the Bradley Logo on the side. I guess the biys from Bradley were out playing in the Valley today. Nice looking truck and trailer also. Would love to see whats in the trailer.
Original Bradley Smoker
Cold Smoker Attachment
Teal Termapen

Smokin Soon

That's pretty cool, what part of the world did you see this?

RossP

I live Langley BC about 15-20 miles from Bradley Headquarters in British Columbia. I have yet to make it down to the Bradley Factory but one day soon I hope to get there.
Original Bradley Smoker
Cold Smoker Attachment
Teal Termapen

Bradley (Head Office)

Hi Ross

You probably saw our old trailer, our new trailer is cruising around the USA right now.

Here is a picture of the new rig

This is the back of the trailer.

tsquared

Well that looks good! Fortunately you won't have far to go to deliver my new Indian in October!--just a short ferry trip over to the island!   :D
T2

Caribou

What a cool rig!
I live just 90 miles south of the border in Hayden, Idaho.
You can park it here anytime!
Carolyn

Bradley (Head Office)

Hi Carolyn

How far are you from Nampa ID

Brian

pullinpork

Hey Caribou, I live south of you in Mountain Home.

NePaSmoKer

When Bradley delivers the bike to me toss a 6 rack in the trailer too  ;D and we will smoke some eats. Oh wait you'll have to smoke cuz i will be riding my new Indian  ;D  :D  :D

nepas

Caribou

Quote from: Bradley (Head Office) on June 27, 2009, 09:33:04 AM
Hi Carolyn

How far are you from Nampa ID

Brian
Hi Brian,
It's a long day's drive from here!  I live about 5 miles north of Coeur d'Alene.
Is the Bradley truck going there?  Do you need me to drive it to Nampa for you?  :D
We do have a Cabela's not far from here in Post Falls, would that be on the tour?
I bought my Bradley Smoker there.  :)

Hi Pullinpork!
I'm looking to the south...I think I can see you!  ;)
Carolyn

NePaSmoKer

Carolyn

I have a real good friend who lives in Coeur D'Alene. He is an Airtraffic controller.

nepas

Caribou

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on June 27, 2009, 05:59:05 PM
Carolyn

I have a real good friend who lives in Coeur D'Alene. He is an Airtraffic controller.

nepas
Does he work at the Coeur d'Alene Airport?
Well Nepas, you should come a visit him sometime! 
Then you could stop by and say "Hi".
I have a lot of beef in my freezer, surely we could figure out something to put in the Bradley!  :D
So there!!!
Carolyn

Bradley (Head Office)

Hi Carolyn

The Bradley trailer is in Nampa right now its being pulled around with a different truck it was a that Cabela's store
I'm not sure where the next place it going but its going be all over the west coast of the USA all the way down to CA.

Brian

beefmann

cool rig, by chance would it be going through or stopping in orange county calif?

Beefmann

Bradley (Head Office)

Hi Beefman

I am not sure exactly where it is going to be stopping but i do know its going down that way visiting a few of our distributor's.