This thing is great!!

Started by St. Helens Smoker, February 04, 2005, 11:49:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

St. Helens Smoker

Man Oh Man have we been missing out...this lil smoker is the best darned thing I've had in a long time....had it a bout 2 weeks now and the fun is never ending....so far have done brisket, pulled pork, brats, and smoked up some salmon.....sausage is curing, along with jerky to be done in the next couple days...I've gotta new Mistress, and my missus loves her too, what more could a man ask for?[:D]

And many thanks to all you folks, that have done so much of the ground work to allow me to get back to smoking with this critter at such a quick pace...once I get more settled in and have some experiments under my belt I'll be able to contribute in a small way, cause you folks are hard to beat knowledge-wise...the next thing on the list is bacon, once I get the rest of this stuff done..

I suppose that's enough rambling for now, but had to share my excitement, everyone I've spoken with about this great invention just goes all glassy-eyed when I try to turn them on to this beast...
they sure as hell love eatin' the food out of it, just don't give a damn about how it got on the table apparantly...

See ya 'round the boards!! Take Care Amigos!!

Cold Smoke

Glad to hear you're having fun with it! Looking forward to hearing about your successes.

Cold Smoke

MallardWacker

<b><font color="blue">Kind'a reminds me when I met my wife.....</font id="blue"> </b>
 <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">...I've gotta new Mistress...
...is the best darned thing I've had in a long time...
...once I get more settled in and have some experiments...
...all glassy-eyed when I try to turn them on to this beast...
...now and the fun is never ending...
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"><b><font color="blue">Oh, it's nice to be young and in love isn't it.</font id="blue"> </b>

<font color="red"><u>This guy is going to be a GREAT convert:</u> </font id="red">
 <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">...the next thing on the list is bacon, once I get the rest of this stuff done..<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

SHS,

You are going to fit right in around here,  Have fun....

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

St. Helens Smoker

MW....gotta dumb question about that .gif....why does People Eating Tasty Animals suck?  Hell, I thought that was the gist of why we were here[;)][:D][^]

Chez Bubba

SHS,

Welcome to the forum. Just be warned, if you blow your top, we'll have to boot ya![:D][:D]

Kirk

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

St. Helens Smoker

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Welcome to the forum. Just be warned, if you blow your top, we'll have to boot ya!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">-Chez Bubba

No worries there Chez, according to the Missus I'm a lot like like that thing rumbling in our "backyard"...My namesake that is.

Was ready to blow my top constantly a few years ago, but now just mumble and grumble alot,but never really get around to doing anything!![:D][:D]

Edited to add: Jerky's done, pretty darned good if I do say so myself..Sausage was supposed to be stuffed tonight, but ran into equipment problems...all totally non-Bradley realated, but should be done tomorrow.  Then its on to the wonderful world of Bacon!![:p]

St. Helens Smoker

MW:

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">    ...I've gotta new Mistress...
    ...is the best darned thing I've had in a long time...
    ...once I get more settled in and have some experiments...
    ...all glassy-eyed when I try to turn them on to this beast...
    ...now and the fun is never ending...

Oh, it's nice to be young and in love isn't it. <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Head over heels my friend...Head over heels[8D]

MallardWacker

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Head over heels my friend...Head over heels<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">I'm not going to ask what you are refuring to.  That is between you and the misses....Everyone has their own priorities...LOL[:D]

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...