3 AM

Started by Oldman, June 29, 2009, 01:33:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

3 AM Mother is up, and for some reason I wake up. I go to the family room and within a few Mother come in the family room and is snow white in color She tells me someone is trying to get through the side door on the garage.

A couple of weeks back someone tried to steal Susan's Jeep again. So this time I grabbed the Mossberg 500 (pistol grip) yelled at Susan to call 911 and out (carefully) the front door I went.

Two persons saw me and I dang near shot them, but at the last millsecond  one of them looked like a teenager to me. He dropped what was in his hand and they took off. At first I thought it might be a pistol as it was dark. It turned out to be a flat blade bar.

That young man does not know how close he came to dieing. However, I know how close I came to killing him. Just to *&^% close... just to */$/@/% close.

Mother is still shaking and I think I'm going to open up that old bottle of brandy.

Edited to change some words.

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

car54

OLDS,
  Sorry to hear that. It must be terrifying. I know that you have have trouble in the past. Is there anything that you can do like motion lights to help?

Brad

manxman

Not a nice experience for either your Mum or you, just glad no one was hurt Raye. Hope the brandy helped!!
Manxman

HCT

You handled the situation well Olds.
I hope moms is okay.
"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

tsquared

That was a tough situation Olds. AS car 54 mentioned, do you have lights by the door? I'm glad you and your family are OK.
T2

KyNola

Olds,
Glad everyone is OK.  You really showed great restraint in not shooting that dude.

KyNola

Oldman

Quote from: car54 on June 29, 2009, 02:44:48 AM
OLDS,
  Sorry to hear that. It must be terrifying. I know that you have have trouble in the past. Is there anything that you can do like motion lights to help?

Brad
The entire outside of the house is lit up. Not a shadow anywhere. They were at the back of Susan's Jeep in its shadow is why I could not really see what was in that boy's hand.

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

easyridinole

That is terrible Olds! Maybe you need a couple of shells loaded with rocksalt! That will give them something to think about! ;)

Ole
Most people hate the taste of beer - to begin with. It is, however, a prejudice that many people have been able to overcome.     -WINSTON CHURCHILL-