• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Stripped Gear on Advance Motor

Started by chipdurham, February 07, 2005, 02:38:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

psdubl07

Holy crap, that is funny.  Sent it to my bro-in-law who manages a fleet of pollock boats up there. [:D]

SmokinMan

Trying to help BS users to get replacement "Hengxing TYJ50-8 synchronous motor" for their unit just called Hengxing factory in Guangdong (where I happen to be right now) but to my disappoinment they will only sell in batches 1000 pieces or more and they have no agents in US or Canada.
I do not think I can come up with that many broken motors to justify the deal.[:D]

Oldman

Smokin Man I want to thank you for your effort. We as well have come up with zip...

Olds

http://rminor.com

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

manxman

Manxman

mamba

Chip:

Just saw your message.  I think I can help.  I bought my bradley a while ago and it had a fuse problem on the generator.  Bradley shipped me a new one no questions asked.  Well, I have the old one sitting in the garage (much to my wife's dismay) for spare parts, but I know me.  I'll never actually take the time to do anything with it.  I did take it apart this morning to see what it looks like inside and I see an enclosed gear system.  I don't see the gears themselves, but I did see the gear box attached to the top of the advance box.  I can probably take off the gear box and mail it to you if you'll pm me with an address.  I don't need it, so someone might as well get some use out of it.

Chris

mamba

I took the motor out.  Don't know if it blew when the fuse went, but the gears should be fine.  Just let me know if you want it.

nsxbill

mamba, I want it!  I have two SS smokers, and would love to have the extra parts if you don't need them.  Will pay for shipping the whole extra if you have no need for the parts.

Bill

<i>There is room on earth for all God's creatures....on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.</i>
There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.