• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

New cheese at my Sam's

Started by Caneyscud, July 06, 2009, 01:46:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caneyscud

Ran up on some new cheese at my Sam's that if you like hot and you like cheese you might have to give it a try.  It's a Colby/Jack that says on the side of the pack "Intense Hot Flavor".  Ingredients has it having like four or five types of pepper in it including japs and habs.  As a long time consumer of things hot, I am usually disappointed in "hot" things - but this one did not disappoint. 
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

OU812

This is right up my alley "Hot Cheese" going to run over to Sam's and see if I can find any.

Thanks for the "heads up" (you don't no how many times I here that)

smokeitall

I am also going to run over and see if my sams has any.  I currently get some from a store here called Schnucks but I could use it just a tad bit hotter.  Thanks for the post.

Smokin Soon

I'm gonna check out Costco, that belongs in my next Fatty!

seemore

found on friday yes hot did I say hot very good 

Gizmo

If you need it kicked up more, I should send you a few of the smoked and dried habaneros that were left over from the habanero lime cheese cake along with the dried Ghost Peppers.  :o
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

seemore

gizmo ghost  peppers what are they ? ???
seemore

Gizmo

Naga Peppers, Bhut Jolokia are a few of the names they go by.  1 to 1.5 million scoville units.  Now on record as being the hottest pepper.  Originally from the ASSAM region of India but was also grown in the Indian state of Nagaland where it appears to have been named.  In an article I read some time ago, it is used by the people of that area to help cure stomach problems.  Well, I think they would cause them, not cure.   :o
WhoWhatALiar sent me some a while back and I have added them to a few creations the last being some intense jerky this past weekend.
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

seemore

Smokin Soon

I checked Costco today and did not fimd it. Will try next week.