• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Obama parking in my front yard

Started by smokeitall, July 14, 2009, 08:27:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smokeitall

I was nice enough to let Obama park Air Force one in my front yard today while he was visiting  ;D ;D

Well not quite my front yard but at the airport a couple of miles from my hosue.....Very impressive plane up close, wish I could take a tour of the inside  :)

SIA

Smokin Soon

My brother was on the crew of Air force "Special Missions" that handled Air Force 1 and Air force 2 [VP]. I have been on both aircraft and they are way cool. I bet I am one of the few, the proud to have the opportunity to take a poop on the Presidential toity.  ;D He started with VP Mondale. Lot's of good stories about that one cause he "nipped" a bit.

smokeitall

That pretty cool SS, not too many can say they left a little bit of themselves on the President's plane  ;D ;D ;D

Smokin Soon

I don't want to get political here, as that's not my style. If I get on AF1 I'm not gonna flush!

smokeitall

Now thats funny, thanks for the good laugh. ;D

Ka Honu

Quote from: Smokin Soon on July 14, 2009, 08:52:05 PMIf I get on AF1 I'm not gonna flush!

What would be the point?  Aside from the crew, AF1 has always been pretty much full of sh*t.

Smokin Soon

OU812

Obama couldn't even get the ball over home plate at the opening of the games lastnight.

I'm with you SS I wouldn't flush ether

jbollier

My brother-in-law was steward on AF-1 for the Clintons. He said Hillary was a real piece of work. Threw a honest to God fit when her drink wasn't delivered on time and the correct temp. Seems she hated everyone in uniform and has a mouth that would make a sailor blush but being Air Force he could take it.

Caribou

Those are great pics Smokeitall!
Thanks for sharing them with us all,
Carolyn

Gizmo

Quote from: jbollier on July 15, 2009, 06:02:29 AM
My brother-in-law was steward on AF-1 for the Clintons. He said Hillary was a real piece of work. Threw a honest to God fit when her drink wasn't delivered on time and the correct temp. Seems she hated everyone in uniform and has a mouth that would make a sailor blush but being Air Force he could take it.

Not surprising considering how much they ripped of the White House before leaving. 
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

Smokin Soon

Lots of good stories about "Special Air Missions" One comes to mind, the country has 2 commanders for country. Eastern and Western. The boy out of Hickam AFB was reported to have several trips golfing in California, one trip he forgot his favorite putter and they had to drop 10,000 lbs of fuel just to go back and get it. His wife had a thing for carousel horses, so a trip to Thailand was put in the mix to load up the plane with x-mas gifts. No Bs there, cause I saw that one. the workout room was pushed back and filled with wooden horsies. In the early days I would think it was cool to pick up there load of sourdough bread and drive right out to the plane.... Now...screw the money wasters!