here to testify

Started by Up In Smoke, February 10, 2005, 12:59:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Up In Smoke

ok,,,,
plain and simple. i took the advice of the great people here and ordered my smoker from chez bubba.

this is absolutely the best decision i have ever made, bar none, should anybody decide to order a bradley....make sure that you order from chez, as far as i am concerned there is no better customer service on the web[:D][:D]

head....spinning........must smoke
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

MallardWacker

<b><font color="blue"><u>WORD to the rookie.... </u></font id="blue"> </b>

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

whitetailfan

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by MallardWacker</i>
<br /><b><font color="blue"><u>WORD to the rookie.... </u></font id="blue"> </b>

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Yo Dawg,
Can anyone explain to this non-hip redneck from Souther Alberta exactly what the proper context and gramatical function of "WORD" is?
Thanks y'all - peace out.
<font color="green">DJ Wacky Whitetail and the Fresh Meat</font id="green">

"Nice Rack"
Lethbridge, AB
Vegetarian is an ancient aboriginal word meaning "lousy hunter"
We have enough youth...how about a fountain of smart?
Living a healthy lifestyle is simply choosing to die at the slowest possible rate.

MallardWacker

White, you got me laughing again....
 <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">DJ Wacky Whitetail and the Fresh Meat<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Urban talk:  <b><u><font color="blue"><font size="2">WORD=</font id="size2"> </font id="blue"> </u> </b>"Truth"   "Dat rite boyz"     "You'd be speek'n sum truth dare"  

An interpretation from the Old Flip Wilson would be "Rite on Bruth'ur"

"CRAP~~my boss just sent be to look at a wreck"

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

Chez Bubba

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by whitetailfan</i>
<br /><font color="green">DJ Wacky Whitetail and the Fresh Meat</font id="green"><hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

birdboy

JJC

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by birdboy</i>
<br />Ya'll are whack [:D]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
. . . uh, wicked whacked [:D]

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

whitetailfan

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by smokinrookie</i>
<br />where did ya'll get them peta signs? and how do i get one of my very own[?][?][}:)]<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
1)Right click on Mallard's peta sign.
2)Select "save image/picture as".
3)Say "Thank you Mallard"
Done[;)]

"Nice Rack"
Lethbridge, AB
Vegetarian is an ancient aboriginal word meaning "lousy hunter"
We have enough youth...how about a fountain of smart?
Living a healthy lifestyle is simply choosing to die at the slowest possible rate.

MallardWacker

sr,

If that doesn't come out very good, go to http://www.duckhunter.net/and then go over to Refuge Forums.  There are alot of them over there.  Man wish I could capture some of there animated ones.

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas