• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

TO ALL MEMBERS GIVEAWAY ????? LOOK

Started by SMOKEHOUSE ROB, February 11, 2005, 03:20:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SMOKEHOUSE ROB

Well kinda in a delema no one has guess the winnig number yet, so chez and i talked,  that we should post all of the losing numbers and shave the 1 to 700 down abit, and give evreybody a second chance, and run it for 2 weeks longer, and if somebody hits it on the head befor the 2 weeks, then its done,

so i want to put this to a vote.

if you want a second chance vote  YES.

if you vote NO then we will take the number that was closest to the winning number.

after 15 votes the voting stops , i guess thats the fair way to do it,

Habanero Smoker

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

jaeger

nsxbill

No

Bill

<i>There is room on earth for all God's creatures....on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.</i>
There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.

Oldman

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Sauce Bauce

If the winning number is 10 and you have a 9 and an 11 which is closest?[}:)]

tsquared

Cold Smoke

Kummok

No....I need another Rack Rack and will either win or buy, but don't wanna wait to do either[:D] Dang, hope that didn't sound greedy, but I rarely win stuff and I'm planning to buy anyway but I'd hate to buy then find out I won and then....OH Shut Up Kummok and go to bed....(Long day, LOTs of snow!) [xx(]

Kummok @ Homer, AK USA

St. Helens Smoker

manxman

Manxman

Fuzzybear

Nope...closest number works for me!

"A mans got to know his limitations"
Chattaroy, WA - USA!

MallardWacker

<b> <u> <font color="blue"> <font size="3">"Frankly Martha~~~I don't give a damn"</font id="size3"> </font id="blue"> </u></b>

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...