Introductions

Started by msiler, February 20, 2004, 12:46:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lasse

I'm Lasse from Ă–stersund, Sweden, the land of the Midnight Sun. [8D]

Since I'm new to the Bradley I have mostly lurked and collected recipes.

I came in contact with BBQ'ing while working in Plano, Texas for almost 4 yrs.
I took a Brinkman water smoker with me back to Sweden in 2001 and have used it in the short summers we have up here.

I was looking for fly fishing equipment about one month ago and found a link about smoking fish and there the Bradley was waiting for me.[:)]
One week later and the DW agreed that we could by the SS.

I have smoked 2 chickens, sausages, Almonds , meatballs and bacon wrapped chicken.
I think I used wrong kind of cheese for the wrapped chicken since so much cheese melted out.[?] I used hamburger cheese but will try some harder cheese next time.

Not so many pix yet.
http://smoker.americats.com/
I'll put up more as they come out from the camera.
The small sauasages tasted best. They are called Prince-sausage or as we say "childhood memories".[:D]

This week it will be more almonds and prince-sausage.
For the weekend I don't know what to smoke, yet.

When I have used the smoker some more I'll try and experiment a bit and anything useful/yummie will be posted.

Great forum.

/Lasse

manxman

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Posted - 20 Feb 2004 :  00:46:26      
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I noticed today that although we have a little over 200 members on this site <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

The above was from msiler around 16 months ago, as of today I notice we have 997 members. Good going eh!?[:D]

Are the fanfare and garlands on hand to welcome our millenium member which will happen in the next day or so I would imagine!?[:D][:D]

Pressure is on for this nOOb![}:)][;)] (correct spelling Olds!?) [:D][:D]

Manxman.
Manxman

JJC

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by manxman</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Posted - 20 Feb 2004 :  00:46:26      
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I noticed today that although we have a little over 200 members on this site <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

The above was from msiler around 16 months ago, as of today I notice we have 997 members. Good going eh!?[:D]

Are the fanfare and garlands on hand to welcome our millenium member which will happen in the next day or so I would imagine!?[:D][:D]

Pressure is on for this nOOb![}:)][;)] (correct spelling Olds!?) [:D][:D]

Manxman.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Looks like we have 1001 members now, Manx!  Just a shade more than half have ever posted, so to the 49.7% of the members who have not yet posted:  JOIN IN !!!

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

HCT

Sorry guys and gals, I didn't realize this topic was here. Right now I'm doing a bit of lurking taking everything in. Asking questions too. Give me time, you won't be able to shut me up.[:)]
This place is great!!!
"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

Phone Guy

1018 today if I count correctly.

jhurlbur

Hi folks, I'm John from Toronto Canada.  This forum is by far the best smoker forum out there. I've learned so much from the wealth of experience that the members have.

I've been smoking for 20 plus years on a little chief and an el cheapo brinkman and finally took the plunge 6 weeks ago and got a Bradley.  It is by far the best smoker I've used.

Many thanks to all those who spend long hours making this forum what it is.