1st Pictures From Prez (Bill)

Started by Oldman, February 15, 2005, 04:09:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

These pictures are not of a good quality do to the low bandwidth Bill has over there. He will send to me high quality ones on a CD once he fills it up.

In fact there is not enough info for me to clean them up... you will only see what was E-mailed to me.

This first one is Bill and a friend, Lisa Zamora--she maintains flight the records for the unit.

This picture is Bill at his sleep quarters.

This picture is Bill standing on a lighting support to get a better view of a USO show.

This last picture is of last night's sunset. It was a very hazy day.

Again he say to tell all thank you for your E-mails! If you have not recieved a reply back from Prez he said he will get to you as soon as he can. He is just very busy and even our MSN conversations are very limited.

What a hellva a place to be. No grass, no trees and no water. He keeps joking that it is a heck of a nice beach but he just cannot find the ocean.

If you would like to drop Prez a line or two his E-mail addy is: [email protected]
Olds
http://rminor.com

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

JJC

Prez and I have exchanged a couple of e-mails, and I hope I can help him locate a good PA scool when he gets back stateside.  I also offered him some R+R at our log cottage on a Maine lake---hope he takes advantage of it!

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA