• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Paging Mr. Humpa, your table for two is ready

Started by Chez Bubba, February 17, 2005, 02:31:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chez Bubba

Hello Mr. Humpa, my name is Kirk & I will be your server tonight. While Chef Rob is preparing your succulent drying rack, Chef John is busy preparing the accompanying jerky racks.

Tonight I would suggest an appetizer of another set of racks, regular or jerky, they are both excellent. Either will make a tasty accompaniment to the drip tray.

For dessert, our 4-star pastry Chef Raye is offering a wonderful 48 pack of bisquettes, available in nine savory flavors.

Please take time to look at the menu & when you are ready to order, I'll be happy to serve you.

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

smokinrookiejr

congatulatins!
you picked the lucky number. have fun with your drying rack[:D]

smokin in the boys room!

humpa

Mr Kirk...you are always my favorite server. That's why I keep coming back. BTW.....nice tux!!!

Ernie....Weymouth, MA[:D]

jaeger

humpa

Chez...what dimensions are the racks? If they will fit, I'll buy some for sure. I already have enough pecan pucks for a long while. I found pecan to be my favorite flavor with brisket, chicken, pork, and of course ABT's. Right as I speak, I'm getting ready to smoke 75# of brisket, 2 racks of sausage, and some snacks. Pictures will be taken sometime today and I'll post them maybe tomorrow. [:)][:)][:)]

Ernie....Weymouth, MA

Kummok

Smokehouse Rob's Rack Rack and Chez Bubba's jerkey racks are BOTH indispensable for salmon smoking...can't attest to smoking much else....YET[:D]  The jerkey racks fit perfectly into SR's Rack and they are a smaller grid to prevent meat hanging down or falling through, PLUS they're non-stick coated, which makes pulling meat off and cleaning up a snap. I highly recommend lightly treating them before each use with Pam or something similar to prevent sticking that does occure with the brown suger'd salmon. I've got 16 of the standard racks that now gather dust, but will be put in service with many of the other GREAT recipes on this forum this summer[:p]

35 years of extinguishing smoking stuff and now I'm wondering WHY!
Kummok @ Homer, AK USA

JJC

Hi Ernie,

Definitely go with the Jerky Racks--they're great, just as Kummock says.

Have fun, and save me some! [;)]

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

humpa

Jerky racks they are!!! Got some pics here. First one is 75 pounds of brisket and 20 pounds of sausage. Second pic is the temp control I found for any propane burner. I might even use one on my BBQ. It works perfect on my smoker and costs only 25 bucks.

I might even get a shot after it is all done. I know I'll be eating sausage tonight.[:p][:p][:p][:p][:p]

Ernie....Weymouth, MA

humpa

OK I missed getting my new 6" stainless stack in the last pic.

Ernie....Weymouth, MA

JJC

Great lookin' setup, Ernie! [8D][8D]

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

humpa

Thanks John....Can you smell the smoker yet? My neighbor is inviting himself to supper tonight. He's been smelling it most of the day. BTW...You never showed for my superbowl smokeout at the Eagles. I did want you to come. Next time.....just come please!!! I will keep you informed and if you want to borrow the jerky racks, be my guest.[:)][:)]

Ernie....Weymouth, MA

JJC

John
Newton MA

humpa

OK pal....That's a deal!!![:)]

Ernie....Weymouth, MA

Kummok

JJC n' Humpa:
Wish I'd have known you guys when I was assigned to Pt Allerton USCG Lifeboat Station (Hull, MA) years ago....course they didn't have Bradleys back then, but they DID have Narragansett brew!![:p][:p]  http://www.breweriana.com/history/historygansett.html

35 years of extinguishing smoking stuff and now I'm wondering WHY!
Kummok @ Homer, AK USA