ICB III Summers Last Blast and Smack Talk

Started by Tenpoint5, August 18, 2009, 08:09:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ka Honu

Quote from: Caribou on August 18, 2009, 06:14:27 PM....I bought pork shoulder..., tator tots and corn tortillas...

I don't have a dog (or pig) in this fight but I'd have to guess you're making your own sausage since pork shoulder is not a listed ingredient (unless it came from a very short and severely deformed pig).

Tenpoint5

Well the Chicken Lady is in, The Puppy Lady is in, Ka Honu is out, I'm in. Now where's that TeaBag Lady hiding? I'm thinking that FLB will be hiding in the shadows and just pop in on turn-in day along with a few others. The Seemores are back from camping they might just get off there Butts and join in. (I still love ya June) WTS and Nepa's should be along for this one I'm thinking. This should be a fun ICB
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Caribou

Quote from: Ka Honu on August 18, 2009, 06:40:48 PM
Quote from: Caribou on August 18, 2009, 06:14:27 PM....I bought pork shoulder..., tator tots and corn tortillas...

I don't have a dog (or pig) in this fight but I'd have to guess you're making your own sausage since pork shoulder is not a listed ingredient (unless it came from a very short and severely deformed pig).
Shucks!
I can never get anything past you KaHonu! ;)
Carolyn

FLBentRider

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on August 18, 2009, 08:02:22 PM
Well the Chicken Lady is in, The Puppy Lady is in, Ka Honu is out, I'm in. Now where's that TeaBag Lady hiding? I'm thinking that FLB will be hiding in the shadows and just pop in on turn-in day along with a few others. The Seemores are back from camping they might just get off there Butts and join in. (I still love ya June) WTS and Nepa's should be along for this one I'm thinking. This should be a fun ICB

I'm in.

Turn in will be interesting, We'll be camping that weekend. I'll figure it out.
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Tenpoint5

Since I've been blamed for calling people out for this ICB. I might as well do it. Time to call out the HEAD OFFICE AT BRADLEY Since I have it on good authority that they all read the forum and take great interest in our ICB's. Time to come out of the bushes and Show us what you folks at the home office got!!!!

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Ka Honu

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on August 19, 2009, 06:23:12 AM
Since I've been blamed for calling people out for this ICB. I might as well do it. Time to call out the HEAD OFFICE AT BRADLEY Since I have it on good authority that they all read the forum and take great interest in our ICB's. Time to come out of the bushes and Show us what you folks at the home office got!!!!

Brian & Wade -  Please shower your mercy on the grasshopper despite his insolence.  His sensei obviously never taught him the impropriety of challenging gods in own their realm.

10.5 - You don't tug on Superman's cape. You don't spit into the wind. You don't pull the mask off that old Lone Ranger. You don't tick off the bartender who will pour your next drink. And you definitely don't dis the people who provide all that great Bradley stuff.

Peace; out.

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Ka Honu on August 19, 2009, 08:03:16 AM
Quote from: Tenpoint5 on August 19, 2009, 06:23:12 AM

Brian & Wade -  Please shower your mercy on the grasshopper despite his insolence.  His sensei obviously never taught him the impropriety of challenging gods in own their realm.

10.5 - You don't tug on Superman's cape. You don't spit into the wind. You don't pull the mask off that old Lone Ranger. You don't tick off the bartender who will pour your next drink. And you definitely don't dis the people who provide all that great Bradley stuff.

Peace; out.

Now if that aint sucking up I don't know what is!!!! There is more than just Brian and Wade at the head office. I know Brian has been busy and I am sure Wade is as well. But the rest sure have a chance to get some down time and should be able to join in.

Besides you have to Rock the boat and rattle a few cages every now and then to make life interesting. Like the saying say's "If your not living on the EDGE your taking up to much space!!!"

Ka Honu

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on August 19, 2009, 09:16:38 AMNow if that aint sucking up I don't know what is!!!!

I didn't get this old, bald, and fat and still able to keep SWMBO happy without knowing how to suck up.  Granted, I don't always do it when I should, but I know how!

westexasmoker

Oh you know I'm in!!  Gotta do something with all this mesquite!  ;D

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

Up In Smoke

QuoteMaybe I'll make the tater tots from scratch
you need two adult taters...a nice bottle of wine.....and allow them a little alone time
in the tater bin. ;)
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Bradley (Head Office)

OK

The boat has been rocked and the cage rattled  ;D ;D

I have been very busy lately and at this time its unlikely that I could put some thing together.

I sent this down to the staff in our Galesburg Office and I think we may have one of them going to enter

As for Wade I know he is going to be out of town.

Brian

Up In Smoke

Quote from: Bradley (Head Office) on August 19, 2009, 04:48:13 PM
OK

The boat has been rocked and the cage rattled

I have been very busy lately and at this time its unlikely that I could put some thing together.

I sent this down to the staff in our Galesburg Office and I think we may have one of them going to enter

As for Wade I know he is going to be out of town.

Brian
You just had to call down the thunder didn't you?
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

classicrockgriller

Can a newbie smoker play too? I think it would be fun, although I feel like I have an advantage. Those are the same ingredients my 11th grade Home Ec teacher gave me for my final  several several years ago. hmmm...what did I do with that bag of left over dates?

Ka Honu

Hmmm, I seem to remember some leftover dates from 11th grade, too.  Wonder whatever became of them.  Ah, never mind, they're old and wrinkled by now (but, then again, so am I).

classicrockgriller

i was at the store and ask where the dates were and a young girl said sir this is a groc store not a bar