ICB III Summers Last Blast and Smack Talk

Started by Tenpoint5, August 18, 2009, 08:09:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deb415611

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on August 31, 2009, 07:02:00 AM
Quote from: deb415611 on August 30, 2009, 06:10:02 AM
Quote from: Tenpoint5 on August 30, 2009, 05:51:57 AM
Them Grills is getting a workout on this ICB!!! Good thing I used my Bradley to make 90% of mine :P :P ;D

And I quote from YOUR post  :

At least 80% of the cook time must be done in the Bradley Smoker, grill or other outdoor cooking method

Says nothing about having to use the smoker as part of the 80%, so there. :P

Typical Woman, Whining as usual and not thinking about what she is babbling about. Please read what you wrote and then what I wrote again. You say it says nothing about using the smoker as part of the 80%. I say "at least 80% of the cook must be done in the BRADLEY SMOKER."

Your just made cause you think I will get more vote because I actually used my BRADLEY SMOKER to make my entry in the Iron Chef BRADLEY!!! Go buy some cheese to go with your Whine!! :P

Maybe you are the one that should think about what he is saying..............    You say "At least 80% of the cook time must be done in the Bradley Smoker, grill or other outdoor cooking method"  Don't shorten your sentence in a quote to make me look bad  >:(  Does not say that the Bradley needs to be used as part of the 80%, just that 80% needs to be done using an outdoor cooking method and the Bradley is part of the list...... 

There is also this post by YOU:

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on August 20, 2009, 05:56:08 AM
CRG your more than welcome to join in. Just make sure you take pictures of what your doing, when your doing it and a final plated picture. Which will be the one that gets voted on. Have fun. You can only do 20% of your cooking inside on the kitchen stove. The rest must be done on an outdoor cooking device.

Is this one of those days where you only had three hours of sleep????   ;D

Ka Honu

10.5 - You might want to retitle this thread to "ICB III Smack Talk and Flame War."

Deb - You are, of course, correct.  I'd both support you publicly and apologize on behalf of all men (since, as a group, by definition we're always wrong) but I don't have a pig in this fight.

Tenpoint5

I actually got 5 hours today, cool weather and the kids were in school.

Still whining I see trying to drum up some votes for your meager attempt to make something that will WOW the crowd. Where's your imagination and the Gusto to create something new and Outstanding?
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Ka Honu

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on August 31, 2009, 08:17:03 PMStill whining I see trying to drum up some votes for your meager attempt to make something that will WOW the crowd. Where's your imagination and the Gusto to create something new and Outstanding?

Bystander comment - The "smack" is getting better!  Keep up the good work!

westexasmoker

All I can say is Smack...Smack...Smack...And you should have used MESQUITE!   SMACK!!   ;D
C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Ka Honu on August 31, 2009, 08:41:17 PM
Quote from: Tenpoint5 on August 31, 2009, 08:17:03 PMStill whining I see trying to drum up some votes for your meager attempt to make something that will WOW the crowd. Where's your imagination and the Gusto to create something new and Outstanding?

Bystander comment - The "smack" is getting better!  Keep up the good work!

A total lack of creativity if you ask me. I mean look at my entry. I basically had to reinvent the wheel. It takes a lot to try and achieve the utter perfection that the ABT has. BUT I sat down looked everything over and got CREATIVE with my cooking. WAIT A MINUTE that's it. Women just can't get creative when cooking they just make the same things over and over again. We as men except this, so when asked "What do you want for dinner?" We just reply "Whatever!!" since we have already conceded to the fact that to explain something Imaginative is a mute point. Women always reply with the same thing "If you want that your gonna have to make it yourself!" Women just don't have the CREATIVE gene when it comes to cooking. Now they can put it on a pretty plate and take cute pictures of it. When in reality its just a plain ol dish dressed up to look pretty and trying to unsuccessfully impress the Men.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

La Quinta

HOLY MOTHER OF....AND......WELL....YOU ABSOLUTELY RIDCULOUS MAN.....I HAVE NEVER READ SUCH A LOAD OF....AND THEN THERE IS YOUR DISH...YEAH WELL...UM...WELL DONE????  :D

You are a case 10.5...a real piece of work  ;)

Signed,

One of "The Broads" >:(

I will not criticize as I have not competed...I will only say....LIPTON IS COMING YOUR WAY YOU...uh...(geez...I don't wanna get thrown off the site) um...WEENIE...YES...WEENIE ;D

Tenpoint5

Quote from: La Quinta on August 31, 2009, 09:55:53 PM
HOLY MOTHER OF....AND......WELL....YOU ABSOLUTELY RIDCULOUS MAN.....I HAVE NEVER READ SUCH A LOAD OF....AND THEN THERE IS YOUR DISH...YEAH WELL...UM...WELL DONE????  :D

You are a case 10.5...a real piece of work  ;)

Signed,

I will not criticize as I have not competed.
..I will only say....LIPTON IS COMING YOUR WAY YOU...uh...(geez...I don't wanna get thrown off the site) um...WEENIE...YES...WEENIE ;D

Proves my point. Can talk trash but NO CREATIVITY!!!!! Bring it on Teabag lady!!

Tiny Tim

HOLY MOTHER OF....AND......WELL....YOU ABSOLUTELY RIDCULOUS MAN.....I HAVE NEVER READ SUCH A LOAD OF....AND THEN THERE IS YOUR DISH...YEAH WELL...UM...WELL DONE????  :D

You are a case 10.5...a real piece of work  ;)

Signed,

I will not criticize as I have not competed...I will only say....LIPTON IS COMING YOUR WAY YOU...uh...(geez...I don't wanna get thrown off the site) um...WEENIE...YES...WEENIE ;D

Since I now know you have the range to reach 10.5, I want to go on record again apologizing for that comment.  It was totally out of line and I meant no disrespect to the fine ladies of this online community.

La Quinta

Oh...Tiny...worry not my friend...I was just pimping you...I'm hard as a tack....I believe the other "chicks/broads" are as bullet proof as I am...didn't want to make you feel THAT bad...(just a smidge bad!!!)  ;D

classicrockgriller

I have posted my entry..... smack talk to follow

Tenpoint5

I see we have another newbie throwing his hat in the ring. Glad to see the entry Classicrockgriller. Two newbies to the ICB, CRG and The Head Office. Speaking of the head office. Brian have you found your Sacrificial Lamb yet? He poked his head in the door then went running for the hills. Probably in the fetal position, whimpering and sucking his thumb in a cave somewhere.

Tiny Tim

Quote from: La Quinta on September 01, 2009, 09:39:08 PM
Oh...Tiny...worry not my friend...I was just pimping you...I'm hard as a tack....I believe the other "chicks/broads" are as bullet proof as I am...didn't want to make you feel THAT bad...(just a smidge bad!!!)  ;D

Yeah, you reawwy hurt my wittle feewings.........well, not really, but I seriously was concerned that I had really crossed the line there.  Glad you're not mad at me.

Oh, by the way, the winning dish will be constructed on Saturday as long as I remember to pick up the ingredients next time I go to the grocery store....and grab my smoker, a tank of propane, and my camera and some batteries from my store today.

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Tiny Tim on September 02, 2009, 06:57:19 AM
[Oh, by the way, the winning dish will be constructed on Saturday as long as I remember to pick up the ingredients next time I go to the grocery store....and grab my smoker, a tank of propane, and my camera and some batteries from my store today.
Atta Boy Tiny throw your hat in the ring. Just helps prove the point!! I HIGHLY doubt the Teabag Lady will have enough CREATIVE juices to think of a recipe to enter, Let alone cook it and enter it!! She might get the Hubby to do it for her though, but I doubt it.

FLBentRider

Quote from: Tiny Tim on September 01, 2009, 07:57:58 AM
HOLY MOTHER OF....AND......WELL....YOU ABSOLUTELY RIDCULOUS MAN.....I HAVE NEVER READ SUCH A LOAD OF....AND THEN THERE IS YOUR DISH...YEAH WELL...UM...WELL DONE????  :D

You are a case 10.5...a real piece of work  ;)

Signed,

Since I now know you have the range to reach 10.5, I want to go on record again apologizing for that comment.  It was totally out of line and I meant no disrespect to the fine ladies of this online community.

dude.... this is a smack talk thread....

on your knees and bark like a pomeranian!
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!