Hunting and Fishing Pics---Post them here!

Started by Caribou, August 28, 2009, 05:14:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

watchdog56

STLstyle

Very nice pics.  Looking forward to seeing some 2012 deer harvest photos. I myself have nothing to share.  Only one doe this year for me.  They don't photo as well but eat much better!

Sent from my iPhone
DBS 6 Rack
Dual 500W Element Mod
BBQ Guru DigiQ / Raptor Combo

Beekeeper

I've been a bowhunter for many years, and one of the reasons I asked Santa for a Bradley Smoker is so I can make and process my own sausage, and cure/cook other Venison-related meat products.  Here are a couple of deer I have taken the last 2 years.

November 7th 2012 and 2013 were very good days for me.  Both of the bucks pictured below were taken on November 7th on our property in Illinois.

This is my 2012 buck.  He was a BIG 9 pointer, that weighed just over 235 on the hoof.  My son and I liked to never got him out of the woods!

This is the buck I took this year, also a big 9 pointer.  He didn't weigh what the 2012 buck did, but I have a lot of meat in the freezer from him.

I should have the first buck (2012) back from the Taxidermist in 4 weeks or so, and I'll be sure to post a picture of the mount.  The 2013 buck will also go on the wall, but it will be about a year from now before he is done.  I love bowhunting!    :)

Saber 4

Nice bucks you got there. I love my hog hunting down here.

TheHardWay

Some nice white tails!  Here is my muley from this past fall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saber 4

My dad the mountain man would say that's a lot of knife handles you got your hands on there :D

Beekeeper

That's a bruiser of a Muley!  Congratulations!  I have always wanted to head west and bowhunt Mule Deer, or Elk.  I don't know if I can make that happen before my hunting days are over, but I can dream!   ;D

Quarlow

wow all three are beauty's for sure. Congrats.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

STLstyle

DBS 6 Rack
Dual 500W Element Mod
BBQ Guru DigiQ / Raptor Combo

ragweed

I found the discs from our trips to High Arctic Lodge in Nunavut, CD and managed to figure out how to get them on the computer.  (wife did it  :D)  It was cold, even the first part of August, but the fishing for Arctic Char was fantastic!!

My 20 lb Red Char

Oh yeah, they have Lake Trout, too!

Highly recommended!   

RedJada

That is a beautiful char.... Nice catch.

Quarlow

Very nice fish. I have never seen a red char, that is impressive and bright.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Pic-N-Stick

Just found this thread!  Love it--some really nice trophies!  I've pretty much bowhunted exclusively the last 5 or 6 years here in Northern Va.  We have one of the most generous seasons and bag limits.  I'll post a few from this year.

Here is "Patches", the piebald I chased last year and this.  I had tons of trail camera pictures of her and several close encounters.  Finally, on October 30th 3 or 4 bucks came through chasing does.  She was one of them, giving me a 15 yard shot.  I'm getting a full body mount of her! 8)

Pic-N-Stick

Here are the 2 bucks I was fortunate enough to take this year.

Saber 4