• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

I need pictures.

Started by Oldman, February 20, 2005, 07:18:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

It was suggested on another forum to add pictures to the recipes etc.. well folks  I need them!

Send them to [email protected]  Send the biggest KB you got so I can have something to work with. I have posted a request for this--that thread--in which no one offered to helped out. Makes a body wonder.

I don't want to upset anyone here, but let's face it...this gleaning is a community effort. If you cannot send to me pictures that is ok. However, there is only so much I and my web-masters can do.  We need pictures to work with.

I know that some of the senior members will jump on this and help out. However, we need the input from the newest to oldest member.
Olds

http://rminor.com

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

owrstrich

what i have right now are not too good... i will make sure to take good photos of my efforts and start sending them to you...

thanks...

did i mention ftc really freaks me out...

more without prejudice later...

owrstrich
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

Cold Smoke

I don't much inventory yet- but I'll send what I've got. I will have some more in the next couple of days- cheese and sausage- I'll send them your way.

Cold Smoke

nsxbill

I have some ribs going now, hanging on SmokeHouseRob's Rack.  At 4 hours, I will be changing out the water.   First time using the hanging rack.  Will sure beat doing them flat, but think I will miss the bacon dripping down.  

I didn't get a picture of ribs on rack.  Can't believe I forgot to put a card in the camera.  <i>Update at 4:18 p.m. Pacific Time</i>  Will shoot a picture on plate after the FTC.

Will do the bacon coming down next time.  Prior to smoking, I marinated 40 minutes in Revio with Jamaican Jerk seasoning, about 45cc of Seagrams VO, a tablespoon of the Tabasco Chipotle Hot Sauce and some good homemade BBQ sauce along with 2 Tbsp. Water and 2 Tbsp. EEOO.  The ribs look glorious.  Just have to wait about 8 more minutes for resting time!

Bill

<i>There is room on earth for all God's creatures....on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.</i>
There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.

Chez Bubba

Bill,

Why not skewer a slice or two of bacon after the rack of ribs on the hook? It could stil play happy-drippy with the ribs while they cook.

Kirk

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

Kummok

Olds:
ThanX for the prompt.....Since I suggested it, thought I'd better get right on it.......just sent ya one for the Bradley Smoked (Wild) Alaskan Salmon....[:)]

35 years of extinguishing smoking stuff and now I'm wondering WHY!
Kummok @ Homer, AK USA

jaeger

Olds,
I emailed some of the smoking photos that I have.

Doug

owrstrich

ive been dehydrating jerky today... i emailed the recipe and the photos...

it aint gotts nothing to do with the bradley... but it is purty good info for anyone wanting to try a dehydrator as an alternative... the prep is the same minus the liquid smoke of course...

did i mention ftc really freaks me out...

more without prejudice later...

owrstrich
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

MallardWacker

I am ordering a new Digital Camera  TODAY.  YOU FOLKS WILL BE INUNDATED~~~~SOON.

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

Fuzzybear

Olds:  Snake mine from this site...I've got dialup and, well, you know the story...takes forever to send pics/stuff over the net.  If I had cable or diesel I'd send em' in a pinch!

Fuzz

"A mans got to know his limitations"
Chattaroy, WA - USA!

Oldman

Good Morning Fuzzy~~!

I completely understand about that dialup connection. Heck it would drive me crazy to have to go back to a standard broadband connection. If I had to go back to dial up I would just shoot the modem.

There are options to your dialup, but generally they are not cheap, and require some investment. Seems to me if I remember correctly there was a company back in 2000 or so that offered two-way broadband via a satellite. However, they were having some problems getting permission to put up a second satellite so they could cover the entire country... You might seach the net for satellite broadband (?)

I'm sure you can get one way (download) broadband, but you still have to have a dial up for uploading.....
Cya and good luck with that new house.
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Crazy Canuck

Just starting out but will send pics of all that I do.

Oldman

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Just starting out but will send pics of all that I do.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Thank you!
Olds

Fuzzybear

Hiya Olds!

Yeah, I can get satellite but the cost!!!  adds $60 to my current bill of 49...the download is quick but the upload is half as fast.  Both are quicker than dialup but I'm not ready to hand over that much money just yet as I am the only wage earner right now.

The fastest connection I get is 28.8k....no matter what I try, I just can't get a faster connection...it's a bummer for sure!

"A mans got to know his limitations"
Chattaroy, WA - USA!

JJC

Hi Fuzzy,

Sent you an e-mail a couple hours ago, but it may have had trouble getting through . . . let me know if you did not receive it . . .

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA