• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

BUMMER

Started by car54, September 04, 2009, 11:13:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

car54

I had a dentist appointment today to have a molar pulled. I did not know that it was Labor Day weekend when I made it. All I can eat are soft food and no alcohol is allowed. I am smoking ribs for my grandsons bithday and I can touch them.

Brad

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(:'( :'( :'(:'( :'( :'(

Hopefull Romantic

Now that is torture car54

HK
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

Mr Walleye

Wow Brad... That will be absolute torture!

Man, I feel for ya!  ;)

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

car54

At least the extraction was good. With all the Novocaine, half my face was numb from my chin to my ear. I had to lick an envelope with no sensation in my tongue and I am surprised that I did not get a major paper cut.

Brad

OU812

Bummer is right

If you make the pieces of meat really really really small and dont chew you can still taste it  ;D

classicrockgriller

cut the meat off the bone...put in blender and make a smoothie with bbq sauce...I'm sure left overs will taste good next week.

mikecorn.1

That socks, at least you get to smoke something for the family. And there are always leftovers to vacuum seal (maybe  ;D) I have to work, so there will be no nothing.  :'(
Mike

FLBentRider

Brad,

That sucks. I hope you feel better.
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!