• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Sorry, I couldn't help myself

Started by ArnieM, September 09, 2009, 10:04:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArnieM

Last weekend's smoke out.  It seems like Crasher Squirrel is all over the net.

-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

FLBentRider

Are you going to smoke that tree rat ?

:D :D
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Caribou

:D :D :D
That is too funny Arnie!
I'm glad you couldn't resist :D
Carolyn

mikecorn.1

Mike

Hopefull Romantic

"Whatever doesn't kill us will make us stronger!"

I just noticed your signeture. that came from one of the best movies I have ever seen. I would bet Nepas shrit (which I have won) to anyone who would know it and the name of who said the line in the movie without googling it. Be honest, tell me the name of the movie and the star until 10 pm EST and get the shirt and I would pay for pastage.

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

ArnieM

Well, it's a few minutes after 10 ET.  Honestly, I don't know the movie or the star.  I got it from my boss and CEO about 12 years ago.  I believe the "original" was from Friedrich Nietzsche long ago and it was "That which does not kill us makes us stronger".  They talked funny back then.  Hey, how 'bout the shirt and I'll pay the postage?  How much is it from Jordan?
-- Arnie

ArnieM

-- Arnie

Tiny Tim

Quote from: Hopefull Romantic on September 09, 2009, 05:16:41 PM
"Whatever doesn't kill us will make us stronger!"

I just noticed your signeture. that came from one of the best movies I have ever seen. I would bet Nepas shrit (which I have won) to anyone who would know it and the name of who said the line in the movie without googling it. Be honest, tell me the name of the movie and the star until 10 pm EST and get the shirt and I would pay for pastage.

HR

I only saw this at almost 11 EST, and don't know the answer, but a typo on your part (which I bolded for you) may be the reason nobody entered. :D

Caribou

I did a search and couldn't find any clues.
Maybe you could hint with what decade the film was from ;)
Carolyn

Smokin Soon

Kind or reminds me of the old movie "caddy shack".

Quarlow

Hey seeing as their is no dumb questions only idiots asking them. yuk yuk. What does FTC stand for?
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Hopefull Romantic

Quote from: Quarlow on September 09, 2009, 09:24:15 PM
Hey seeing as their is no dumb questions only idiots asking them. yuk yuk. What does FTC stand for?

Off course there are no dumb questions here. Have any question you just have to ask. FTC stands for Foil, Towel and Cooler. It is a technique that is widely used for Briskets and some even for pork butt. After hours of smoking and cooking, the masters of this form (spearheaded by WESTEXSASMOKER) wrap the brisket in foil then a towel and place it in a cooler for several hours (3 - 6) to allow it to continue cooking at its own temperature. Have not tried that yet but planning very soon if I ever get over the feeling of embarrassment I will have if I am going to flex the brisket in the supermarket in front of workers and customers.

HR

Kummok

'Steel Magnolias'....Olympia Dukakas as Clairee Belcher said it.....Sorry for tardy reply...was @ a friend's, eating stuffed moose heart. Not worried about missing deadline; don't really need another T-shirt (Unless it says, "Been There, Ate That!)  ;)

Hopefull Romantic

Kummok is right and my apologies for the typo.

I won that shirt (not shrit) in the whining and begging contest). Nepas still has it as I cant process paypal from here to pay him for shipping as agreed. Will do that tomorrow when I am back home.

Kummok, if you want the shirt it is yours. Let me know.

Wasn't that a great movie. The collections of stars in the movie is unsurpassed.

HR

classicrockgriller

my wife says I whin and beg...and she gave me a t-shirt to prove it