• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

It's Tuesday Night....I think

Started by Tiny Tim, September 15, 2009, 06:03:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiny Tim

Anybody going to chat?  I have the room open, but I'll be stepping away from the computer to get a bite to eat.  Be there shortly.

Tenpoint5

Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Hopefull Romantic

I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

mikeradio

Tenpoint5

Quote from: mikeradio on September 15, 2009, 09:29:45 PM
Where is the chat room????

Mike
Mike we just left out of there but if you go to the recipe site and register then you can log in to the chatroom. Usually on tuesday nights folks drop in and chat in real time.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

mikeradio

Thanks 10.5  I will try next week

Mike

oakville smoker

I will  have to keep this in mind now that the days are getting shorter and the golf season is in a bit of decline
Hopefully I will stop by next week
All I wanted to do was slow smoke some ribs.  Another addiction created thanks to the Bradley that requires regular servicing...  But what an addiction to have.  Even better to share here with some of the best people on the planet.

Would you like smoke with that sir ?

Tiny Tim

Tenpoint...it was nice talking with you and NePas last night.  Also, FlBentrider...sorry I wasn't around much when you were, hopefully I'll get supper out of the way earlier next week.

pensrock

You know, being laid off, I have all the time in the world to chat. But dang if I can remember what day of the week it is. They all seem the same anymore. I thought last night was Monday. Oh well maybe I catch someone in chat next week, if I can remember. LOL

FLBentRider

Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Wildcat

Sorry I missed you Tiny and FL. I was there for about a half hour. It is almost bed time for me when folks show up if I need to get up in the early morning hours. I got up this am and played golf.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/