HELLO ALL!!!!!

Started by B-CON, September 16, 2009, 12:26:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B-CON

Thought I would say hello everyone.....just got a bradley and have made a 5lb pork butt so far.....love to smoke/grill and look forward to the experience and seeing ya'll's ideas!!!!!!!!!

FLBentRider

W E L C O M E  to the Forum B-CON!

Congrats on the pork butt.

You can find our recipe and FAQ site by clicking on the ribs at the bottom of this post.
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

mikecorn.1

Welcome to the forum, Looks like you picked a good one for the first smoke.
Mike

Caneyscud

Welcome to the forum B-Con!  Looks like you hit the ground running!  Hope the butt turned out how you wanted.  A Butt is a good place to start on the Bradley Road of Smoking Nirvana.  Warning there is not cure.  Plenty of great folks here with a deep well of experience, so feel free to jump in to either ask questions or teach us new and better ways!  And there are a few folks on here that don't read - they need pics!  They tend to have moist noses and furry tails and do appreciate good pics to drool over!  ;D
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

classicrockgriller

welcome B-Con. congrates on your first smoke

Tenpoint5

Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

pensrock

ArnieM

Welcome to the forums B-CON.  I plan on doing my first butt this weekend.
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

Hopefull Romantic

Welcome to the best forum around and to the Bradley family. Congratulations on your purchase and your first smoke.

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

mikeradio

Welcome B-Con

Lots of great information and people here

Mike

OU812

Welcome to the fun of smoking

Watch out this smoking thing is addictive

muzzletim

Welcome aboard, a great bunch of people and always a answer to questions you might have!
Tim

La Quinta

Welcome B-Con...nice to have ya here.... :)

B-CON

gonna try some salmon this afternoon.....saw many great ideas...including hummocks....will tell ya'll how it is.....pork butt was good and cheap for the first try....rubbed some stuff on it...let it sit 2 hrs, smoke with hickory 4hrs around 190, then oven at 350 for 45 min... later all!

classicrockgriller