• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Recipe Download Updated

Started by Habanero Smoker, September 16, 2009, 03:10:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habanero Smoker

To All Members;

The latest version of the recipe download is available. The download is 22.8 MB, and the full install will be approximately 28 MB.

You can download the latest version here:

Recipe Download

I want to thank all who have contributed to the success this site and this latest download.

Habs

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

manxman

And a big thank you to you Habs for all your hard work.  :)  And of course to Olds as well!
Manxman

HCT

"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

mikecorn.1

Mike

oakville smoker

Thanks much all
I just dl'd the program and files and everything worked great.
This was a just in case the recipes section of the board goes down with the message board but the way its all laid out, I can see I will use this a lot.

Thanks again and great work !
All I wanted to do was slow smoke some ribs.  Another addiction created thanks to the Bradley that requires regular servicing...  But what an addiction to have.  Even better to share here with some of the best people on the planet.

Would you like smoke with that sir ?

pensrock

Thanks Habs, you are doing a great job. Thank you.
pens

mikeradio

Tenpoint5

updated right into the reader with no problems Thanks Habs
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Hopefull Romantic

Thank you Habs for the hard work to make the rest of us look good for friends and family.

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

Wildcat

Thanks Habs for the advice and work you have provided and thanks to Olds for providing the Receipe Site for us. You guys are tops.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

mikecorn.1

Got it going. Took me a bit to figure out how to put a shortcut to the desktop. Working perfect now. Look good.
Mike

Pesu (Fumeur Pierre)

Good Day,
I have succeeded in down loading on to my laptop and using Vista. Can anyone help in finding it on the computer and how would I make a shortcut.
Thanks

Kummok

Hmmmm...."MS-DOS Executable" file.....very few times does it suck to be a Mac user...VERY few....this is one of them.....  :'(

Habs/Olds....Thank you for ALL your work on this. Great resource!!  Almost makes me want to buy a PC just to download...  ;) ;)

Habanero Smoker

Quote from: Pesu (Fumeur Pierre) on September 19, 2009, 06:50:44 AM
Good Day,
I have succeeded in down loading on to my laptop and using Vista. Can anyone help in finding it on the computer and how would I make a shortcut.
Thanks

Are you running Vista 64 bit? Vista places any 32 bit program in a separate folder, which I can recall right now. If you are running 64 bit OS let me know; you will need additional instructions or the click to enlarge photos will not work.

But whether it is a 32 bit or 64 bit, you should be able to locate the program by clicking on "Start", then "All Programs", and the group folder will be listed as "GoldenSection Reader". Hover your mouse over it, and a window will open; right click on "GoldenSection Reader" then hover your cursor over "Send To"  and click "Desktop (Create Shortcut)".

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Habanero Smoker on September 19, 2009, 02:15:14 PM
Quote from: Pesu (Fumeur Pierre) on September 19, 2009, 06:50:44 AM
Good Day,
Thanks

Are you running Vista 64 bit? Vista places any 32 bit program in a separate folder, which I can recall right now. If you are running 64 bit OS let me know; you will need additional instructions or the click to enlarge photos will not work.

But whether it is a 32 bit or 64 bit, you should be able to locate the program by clicking on "Start", then "All Programs", and the group folder will be listed as "GoldenSection Reader". Hover your mouse over it, and a window will open; right click on "GoldenSection Reader" then hover your cursor over "Send To"  and click "Desktop (Create Shortcut)".

Or try Left clicking and dragging onto your desktop
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!