• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

BPS Rib Video

Started by NePaSmoKer, September 21, 2009, 10:27:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

Ok 10.5 made a monster outta me with the vids  :D  :D  ;D

Here is a clip of the BPS doing a cut rack of pork spareribs with CT. Sorry if the vid has some repetes in it.

In the vid i mention a design flaw. This is my own opinion and does not affect the performance of the BPS.

nepas

ArnieM

Interesting video nepas.  I've never looked at the BPS before and had no idea it used a flexible, removable cover.  But, I guess it's designed for portability and trying to move the usual rigid tower around might be a pain.

Thanks for the vid.  I found it informative.
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

classicrockgriller

Hmmm...maybe I'll call and get a refund on BPS I ordered

Hopefull Romantic

Thanks for the video Nepas.

I just dont know how to break the news to my wife.

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: ArnieM on September 21, 2009, 10:57:57 PM
Interesting video nepas.  I've never looked at the BPS before and had no idea it used a flexible, removable cover.  But, I guess it's designed for portability and trying to move the usual rigid tower around might be a pain.

Thanks for the vid.  I found it informative.

Arnie

I should have shown the BPS being put together. The frame assy is 4 parts being the 2 sides, top and solid base everything stores in the carry case.

nepas

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: classicrockgriller on September 21, 2009, 11:35:51 PM
Hmmm...maybe I'll call and get a refund on BPS I ordered

CRG

The flaw i found is my own opinion. I'm sure Bradley knows what they were doing when making the BPS. I would have just made the lip taller. Other than that it works great. You get 3 reusable covers with the BPS. All parts break down for storing in the carry case.

You will be pleased with your BPS.

nepas

FLBentRider

I'm trying to talk the DW into one for the RV!
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

mikecorn.1

Thanks for the video, never knew how the bps worked till now. Neat. Good tip on getting an extra couple of smokes out of the cover.
Mike