New Member from Central Illinois

Started by blackbelt1955, September 26, 2009, 12:22:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenpoint5

38 and breezy What a beautiful Day!!! Freeze/Frost warning for tonight. I LOVE this time of year!

When its cold you can always put more clothes on and be warm!!
When its hot you can only strip down so far and Your still Hot!!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

FLBentRider

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on September 29, 2009, 07:27:32 AM
When its hot you can only strip down so far and Your still Hot!!

That's kinda subjective....
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Huntnfreak

Welcome aboard Dave!  I too am new to the game and am already addicted.  I have jerky in the Bradley now and am putting a brine together for ribs tomorrow! 

It was 38 degrees here this morning and 45 degrees now!  I love it!  Now if the leaves would just fall so I can see from the deer stands!!

Tenpoint5:  Where are you located??  I think I remember your morning temp was the same as mine.  I'm central Minnesota.

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Huntnfreak on September 29, 2009, 09:29:39 AM
Welcome aboard Dave!  I too am new to the game and am already addicted.  I have jerky in the Bradley now and am putting a brine together for ribs tomorrow! 

It was 38 degrees here this morning and 45 degrees now!  I love it!  Now if the leaves would just fall so I can see from the deer stands!!

Tenpoint5:  Where are you located??  I think I remember your morning temp was the same as mine.  I'm central Minnesota.

North East Iowa in between Cedar Rapids and Dubuque. Basically straight down 52
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!