• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Smoking ingenuity w/ pics

Started by KyNola, September 27, 2009, 08:58:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KyNola

Sometimes one has to get creative in smoking.  The first photo is how I smoked ABTs in my Traeger and yes I took one for the team and personally emptied the rack elevating devices.

Next, butts in the Traeger and it starts to blow in a rain.  Call my buddies.  They bring the umbrella, stand AND a chest freezer for my garage.

KyNola

HawkeyeSmokes

Great idea for those ABT's Ky. The sacrifices a guy makes some times but it is for a good cause.  :D
HawkeyeSmokes

classicrockgriller

Do you have a Walmart in your area?

KyNola

CRG,
2 Walmart Super Centers.  Something I should be looking for?

KyNola

classicrockgriller

classicrockgriller

classicrockgriller

KyNola

Thanks CRG!  Will look into those.

KyNola

Hopefull Romantic

Thanks CRG for the link for those. I have been looking for some time for them.

But now that I have seen Ky's way, I think there is alot more fun and benefits associated with the work for ABTs.

Thanks both

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

classicrockgriller

That's a bubba (red neck, country) jalapeno holder. Was a very smart idea. Probably wouldn't work with long neck bottles, unless you drank a 6 pack.   :P

ArnieM

Thanks for the info on the ABT holder CRG.  I just ordered one for $10 with $3.97 shipping to the house.  They didn't offer free site to store shipping.  But, it probably would have cost me $3.97 in gas to get to the store and back anyway.
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

OU812

Looks good KyNola even some red neck enginering

I so gotta get one of those pellet poopers

ArnieM

Quote from: ArnieM on September 27, 2009, 12:11:31 PM
Thanks for the info on the ABT holder CRG.  I just ordered one for $10 with $3.97 shipping to the house.  They didn't offer free site to store shipping.  But, it probably would have cost me $3.97 in gas to get to the store and back anyway.

I just got my rack today.  $14 and change shipped to the house.  And, it comes with a jalapeno corer besides.  That's hard to beat.  ;D
-- Arnie

KyNola

Man, that thing looks OK.  Won't be nice and shiny for long I'm betting.

Larry

ArnieM

You're correct about that!  I'm going shopping for some Jalapenos tomorrow.  I gave the last of the pulled pork to the critters outside last night - it appeared to be a hit.  I have plenty of cream cheese and bacon.  I think I'll try some shrimp, scallops and maybe crab this time.  But, heck, I can't eat 36 of 'em.  I need help!
-- Arnie