Hello from Ohio .....

Started by outdoorsfellar, September 27, 2009, 09:05:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Huntnfreak

Buy stock in the brisquettes!!  I just started smoking last week and I've already been back to the store for more pucks!  I've decided I will be much farther ahead to buy them in bulk straight from Bradley!! 

ArnieM

You're lucky.  I don't have any stores nearby that carry the bisquettes.  I get them from Amazon.  The price is OK, no tax and free shipping but I have to plan 7-10 days in advance.
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

OU812

I have a spare box on the shelf, when i pull that box i order another, if its only one then i finish my order with Pecan.

classicrockgriller

Buy stock in alumium foil. Geez

Huntnfreak

I never thought about Amazon........I don't know why I always forget about them.  They seem to have everything.

squirtthecat

If you watch Amazon closely, they will run 4-for-3 specials...   You can pick up 4 boxes of pucks for the price of 3.   Pretty good deal,   I stocked up on Apple, Pecan and Oak that way.   

outdoorsfellar

Don't forget about Ebay . While I was browsing for a external thermometer, I noticed a few selling different flavors. I didn't pay attention to the pricing though.

classicrockgriller

You can buy the 120 pkg thru Walmart online and get free shipping to your store, but you have to pay tax. box of 120 is $39   CRG

La Quinta

Welcome Outdoorsieguy!!! You got a lot of smarty pants on your intro!! (I cleaned that up mind you)  ;D But...Always a good thing to get the peeps gigging you right off the bat!!!  ???
Glad to have you here!!!  :)

pkcdirect

Welcome , Glad to have you with us.

This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

Paul
Paul    

MES 40" w/1200 Watt Element & Window
Bradley BSS
A-MAZE-N-SMOKER