6 Rack just ordered!!

Started by DjSaneR, October 02, 2009, 05:39:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DjSaneR

Well I finally had the cash to order the 6 rack! Ordered it as soon as I woke up.   Looking forward to sharing experiences and recipes with you all!

Saner
Bradley 6 Rack Digital
Weber Genesis S320
Weber Performer

Caneyscud

Quote from: DjSaneR on October 02, 2009, 05:39:15 AM

Saner

Glad someone around here is!!

Had to!  Welcome to the exciting, fun and rewarding world of Bradley Smoking!  Recently layed eyes on my first 6-rack at the Cabelas in Buda, TX.  (They also have a scratch and dent one and an 80L dehydrater at drastically reduced prices!) and those 6-racks are things of beauty - just sitting there all shining and tempting you!  You'll have fun with it.  The only warning is that you may never go back to what you had been using before.  There is no cure - no Bradley Smoking Anonymous!  Which is fine with us - we don't want a "cure" (unless of course it is the cure used on lox, corned beef, pastrami, bacon, etc...).   
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

classicrockgriller

Hey Saner, welcome aboard. The fun starts now. Do your homework before you 6rDBS arrives so that after you season your bradley you have a plan in place to have a great first smoke. Post them pics.   CRG

DjSaneR

Thanks, guys.  Yeah I've been researching since the spring and have smoked with my cousin's 4 rack digital.  I can't wait to get this thing seasoned and ready for some nice ribs!
Bradley 6 Rack Digital
Weber Genesis S320
Weber Performer

LindaCC

Just ordered my 6rk yesterday. I can't wait for it to show up too!!!

Hopefull Romantic

Congrats DjSaneR and LindaCC2 you both have just pass the halfway point and thereis no return. YOU ARE HOOOOOOOKED.

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

DjSaneR

Here it is!! Seasoning for this weekend's 1st smoke. 2 Sausages, 6 bacon wrapped Chicken Cordon Bleu's, 2 racks of pork and 2 racks of beef.  I'll take pics and post'em.
It was raining so I had to season it in my carport that's why it's next to the garbage/recycling bins. 

Bradley 6 Rack Digital
Weber Genesis S320
Weber Performer

classicrockgriller

NICE ! ! I haven't seen an SS model. Enjoy your smoke.   CRG