People of Walmart (part 1)

Started by classicrockgriller, October 04, 2009, 02:50:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

classicrockgriller

Hopefull Romantic

I thought Elvis shopped only at K-Mart.

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

Habanero Smoker

This reminds me of a skit that Jay Leno used to do, many-many-many years ago.

In the skit, he stated that the ugliest people shopped at Kmart. When Kmart heard about it, they filed a suit to have Leno cease using their name immediately. His response was to go to Kmart, took a bunch of pictures and sent them to the CEO. Leno never heard from them again. ;D

I'm just wondering if the person in the black and white checker vest is a man or woman.  :)

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

classicrockgriller

Habs, This is "People of Walmart 3" he has been in everyone. He got special recongnition for having a matching jacket. This is a link to the pl of wallyworld homepage http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

ArnieM

There's nothing wrong with Walmart.  I get my Wrangler jeans there.  I go barefoot and in my underwear 'cause it's easier to try them on that way - right at the rack.  ;D
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

classicrockgriller

Arnie....you'll be next in these Pics. I was going thru the Dressing area at a Walmart and three ladies that worked for walmart were standing at the dressing rooms. I ask them if they ever had any men try on womens clothes and one told me a man went into the dressing room with 3 pair of womens bras. He came out put two up and one in his basket. I hope he and his wife wear the same size.

Hopefull Romantic

Hey CRG, correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't the infamous orange G-string bought also at walmart?? ::)

HR

deb415611

Quote from: classicrockgriller on October 05, 2009, 10:52:38 AM
Arnie....you'll be next in these Pics. I was going thru the Dressing area at a Walmart and three ladies that worked for walmart were standing at the dressing rooms. I ask them if they ever had any men try on womens clothes and one told me a man went into the dressing room with 3 pair of womens bras. He came out put two up and one in his basket. I hope he and his wife wear the same size.

When I was in college I worked at a drugstore...  we used to have a guy come in and buy nylons.  The first few times he said that they were for his sister but after awhile he didn't make excuses.  One time he came in and said he wanted the same kind he bought last time,  he liked how they fit :D     

classicrockgriller

HR, not really forsure. I think that was a little before my time and I didn't ask ?'s about it.   CRG

classicrockgriller

Quote from: deb415611 on October 05, 2009, 04:36:17 PM
Quote from: classicrockgriller on October 05, 2009, 10:52:38 AM

When I was in college I worked at a drugstore...  we used to have a guy come in and buy nylons.  The first few times he said that they were for his sister but after awhile he didn't make excuses.  One time he came in and said he wanted the same kind he bought last time,  he liked how they fit :D     

Now I am not a cross dresser but I have worn them in hunting season before they came out with all the new weather protevive under garments. I have never told a soul.....rofl   CRG

Caribou

Quote from: Hopefull Romantic on October 05, 2009, 04:21:59 PM
Hey CRG, correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't the infamous orange G-string bought also at walmart?? ::)

HR
:D :D :D :D :D
I think the Elvis in the red tank top might be my brother-in-law!
(don't tell my husband I said that)
Carolyn

Hopefull Romantic

Now I am not a cross dresser but I have worn them in hunting season before they came out with all the new weather protevive under garments. I have never told a soul.....rofl   CRG
[/quote]

Your secret is safe with us.  ;)

HR

Hopefull Romantic

Quote from: classicrockgriller on October 05, 2009, 04:37:17 PM
HR, not really forsure. I think that was a little before my time and I didn't ask ?'s about it.   CRG

CRG, you had to ask and here is the link

http://forum.bradleysmoker.com/index.php?topic=10911.15

Go to the second page and scroll down a bit.

HR

rdevous

The guy in the Stone Cold shirt holding a gallon of motor oil and a pack of Depends............Don't ask....Don't want to know!!!  LOL

Ray
If you can't smoke it.....you don't need it!!!

classicrockgriller