• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

I just got my pepper seeds ...

Started by ArnieM, October 05, 2009, 03:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArnieM

... from Pepper Joe.  Ancho Pablano, Hot Cherry, Giant BHUT Jolokia and Hot Peter.  Free packs of Long Red Slims (whatever they are) and Hot Banana peppers. 

Now, I'm not a patient person.  Waiting to eat the smoked cheese is killing me.  So, now I have to wait months before I can even start the seeds indoors.  Even then, I have to keep the cats away from them.  Grrrr.  Sorry for the rant.
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

HawkeyeSmokes

Quote from: ArnieM on October 05, 2009, 03:00:51 PM

Now, I'm not a patient person.  Waiting to eat the smoked cheese is killing me.  So, now I have to wait months before I can even start the seeds indoors.  Even then, I have to keep the cats away from them.  Grrrr.  Sorry for the rant.

Got a hunch you will be wishing that the order was placed in January!  ;D
HawkeyeSmokes

Hopefull Romantic

I will wait until you taste the Bhut Jolokia Arnie and then see if you would still be anxious.

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

pensrock

Pepper Joes is a great place to deal with.

If you have an Aero Garden like NEPAS you can grow a few right away. I wish I had one. I live in central PA so I start the Bhuts and Nagas in the early part of Feb. They are very long growing. Right now my plants are in full bloom, and frost warnings tonight.  :( That's why I plant those in post, I can move thm into the garage to try to extend the growing season. They are loaded with peppers and just turning orange/red.

All the other peppers can be started a few weeks after the longer growing plants.

QuoteI will wait until you taste the Bhut Jolokia Arnie and then see if you would still be anxious.

He'll be anxious to drink some milk.... I guarantee that  ;D ;D ;D Been there, done that! Hint, milk does NOT help much. I dry and grind mine into powder, then use it sparingly.  ::)

ArnieM

I've heard NePas mention the aero garden.  Where can I get some info on that?
-- Arnie

pensrock

Quote from: ArnieM on October 05, 2009, 05:01:31 PM
I've heard NePas mention the aero garden.  Where can I get some info on that?

Not real sure, can probably Google it. Or send NEPAS a pm.

ArnieM

Thanks pens.  Sometimes that Markers Maker Make stuff dulls my brain - just a bit.

I found this site.

http://www.aerogrow.com/
-- Arnie

Caribou

Wow Arnie,
That sounds about as close to instant gratification as you can get!
I never knew anything like the aero garden existed....very cool  :)
Carolyn