Pork Butt

Started by MAK DADDY, October 06, 2009, 08:50:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

squirtthecat

Well, now you need one!

I'm sure we'd all love to see Bradley vs MAK side-by-side smoke results..

MAK DADDY

Quote from: squirtthecat on October 06, 2009, 02:53:27 PM

Well, now you need one!

I'm sure we'd all love to see Bradley vs MAK side-by-side smoke results..

Me too, not sure this site would like a comparison but I could give pros and cons. Really they are very different units, the MAK is designed as more of an everyday bbq that can grill, smoke and bake. But the lowest temp inside a MAK is about 170 degrees which is to hot for smoking some things like cheese. In our warmer box we can hold temps low for cold smoking cheeses fish etc. but there isn't a lots of shelves like on the Bradley for cold smoking if that's what your into.
WWW.MAKGRILLS.COM
NOW YOU'RE SMOKIN'

OU812

Quote from: MAK DADDY on October 06, 2009, 12:41:13 PM
We certainly have worked hard on it :) It's not cheap but is extremely well designed and built plus a ton of features competitors don't have. We are very passionate about being made in the USA and keeping our employees working!

Made in the USA, dont here that much anymore.

I am in the looking mode right now and will have some sort of pellet grill on my patio soon, could you PM me with some info please. Thanks

Those butts you have going there have quite the color on them

MAK DADDY

Quote from: OU812 on October 06, 2009, 03:19:37 PM
Quote from: MAK DADDY on October 06, 2009, 12:41:13 PM
Made in the USA, dont here that much anymore.

I know, we get that all the time as well as "how much did you say they cost" :)
I do know every single customer we have raves about how much they love their MAK GRiLL!
One owner has pretty much every grill you can think of including most the pellet grills on the market (lots of money and a passion for bbq) and he ranked ours at the top by a long way's which we think is cool of coarse ;D
We know not all Made in the USA products are better than foreign but ours definatley is!
WWW.MAKGRILLS.COM
NOW YOU'RE SMOKIN'

classicrockgriller

I went to Walmarts site to try and fine a jalapeno corer. Came across the Bradley bisquettes and followed that to the Bradley web page which brought me to the forum which they made me want a bradley, got that and then they made want a CB BE, got that and then they made me want a Traeger, got that.......DON"T make me want a MAK.

MAK DADDY

Quote from: classicrockgriller on October 06, 2009, 03:50:36 PM
I went to Walmarts site to try and fine a jalapeno corer. Came across the Bradley bisquettes and followed that to the Bradley web page which brought me to the forum which they made me want a bradley, got that and then they made want a CB BE, got that and then they made me want a Traeger, got that.......DON"T make me want a MAK.

All I can say is once you go MAK you'll never go back :)
WWW.MAKGRILLS.COM
NOW YOU'RE SMOKIN'

squirtthecat

Quote from: MAK DADDY on October 06, 2009, 04:01:54 PM
All I can say is once you go MAK you'll never go back :)

You need to get some demos out there..   Something people can see/play with, like that Big Green EggShaped outfit does.

MAK DADDY

[/quote]

You need to get some demos out there..   Something people can see/play with, like that Big Green EggShaped outfit does.

[/quote]

Yes we do!
We have a bbq team using one of our demos, its the Smokin Yankees BBQ Team from Stockton CA.
They have been great PR and have placed very well in the circuit. Couple of podiums for the MAK already. We have traveled and helped them out a few times, learned a lot especially how hard these teams work!

They were just at the Royal in KC, haven't heard how they did but am sure they had fun!
WWW.MAKGRILLS.COM
NOW YOU'RE SMOKIN'

classicrockgriller

Mak, wouldn't it help to have someone else on the forum with a mak grill....hint hint. I'm only 3 hrs from you and could easily pick one up....hint hint.
An ambassador on the forum great advertisement.....hint hint.

HawkeyeSmokes

Quote from: classicrockgriller on October 06, 2009, 08:27:37 PM
Mak, wouldn't it help to have someone else on the forum with a mak grill....hint hint. I'm only 3 hrs from you and could easily pick one up....hint hint.

Now why didn't I think of that!  :D
HawkeyeSmokes

classicrockgriller

Hey, I'm working here...lol

HawkeyeSmokes

Quote from: classicrockgriller on October 06, 2009, 08:36:50 PM
Hey, I'm working here...lol

I know you are. Not stealing the idea, just wishing I would have beat ya to it! You have first dibs, just hope I get seconds! If not, at least smoke me some thing!  :D
HawkeyeSmokes

Quarlow

Hahaha CRG you crack me up. :D :D :D
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

MAK DADDY

Call me and maybe we can work something out, just remember nothing is free :)
Bob
MAK GRiLLS
503-623-1234 x1
WWW.MAKGRILLS.COM
NOW YOU'RE SMOKIN'

classicrockgriller

Quote from: MAK DADDY on October 07, 2009, 09:12:55 AM

Call me and maybe we can work something out, just remember nothing is free :)
Bob
MAK GRiLLS
503-623-1234 x1

Advice is....My wife gives me free advice ALLLLL the time, without me asking for it.   CRG