Pork Butt

Started by MAK DADDY, October 06, 2009, 08:50:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAK DADDY

Advice is....My wife gives me free advice ALLLLL the time, without me asking for it.   CRG

Is she the one with the steak?
WWW.MAKGRILLS.COM
NOW YOU'RE SMOKIN'

classicrockgriller

Only if I cook it. Her speciality is pizza....with my smoked meat.

MAK DADDY

Quote from: classicrockgriller on October 07, 2009, 11:06:45 AM
Only if I cook it. Her speciality is pizza....with my smoked meat.
Do you cook the pizza on the grill or in the oven? We were cooking pizza's 2 at a time at one of the shows, it amazing how good they turn out on the grill.
WWW.MAKGRILLS.COM
NOW YOU'RE SMOKIN'

classicrockgriller

MAK DADDY

That looks way better than my Figaro's :)
My wife has been making some home made ones as well with the Boboli crust. Amazing!
WWW.MAKGRILLS.COM
NOW YOU'RE SMOKIN'

classicrockgriller

Well I can't lie. That was a cheap frozen thin crust pizza that I "re did". It was most excellent. I will do again and either make one or use a quality pre-made.
I also, just for fun took some frozen breaded jala poppers and smoke them. I won't ever fry them again.

Tenpoint5

Mak for the homemade Pizza I do believe Deb is our resident expert on pizza dough. If you need some help in the Midwest (I'm in Iowa) Let me know. I would be willing to work for mine not down right beg Like our old Pal CRG ;D ;D ;D
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

classicrockgriller

Bob, I revisited your web page today and I saw Dallas and ...geez...Assumed it was Dallas, Texas. I am not 3 hrs from you. I live in the pineywoods of east Texas.

squirtthecat

Well, if you are shipping to the Midwest, you probably don't know about some obscure regional UPS shipment rules here...    TWO HEAVY BOXES FOR THE PRICE OF ONE.    ;)

MAK DADDY

You guy's are persistant I will give you that :)
Yes we get that all the time when traveling, no we are not from "Texas" or "The Dalles" :)
It's Dallas Oregon, home of a whopping 15k people I think.
WWW.MAKGRILLS.COM
NOW YOU'RE SMOKIN'

classicrockgriller

LOL, I live 45 minutes north of Houston, but we only have around 6k. We were growing until the gas got so high. We do have a Sonic, Walmart, and a Tractor Supply, what more can you ask for.