Bradley Forum Christmas Gift Exchange......DID EVERONE GET THEIR GIFT?

Started by classicrockgriller, October 07, 2009, 12:38:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArnieM

Quote from: Quarlow on November 25, 2009, 09:21:28 PM
LMAO  sounds like CRG better not go to sleep.

He doesn't sleep.  He smokes (food), eats and shoots at woodland critters.  Probably not a good target to stalk - he shoots back.  ;D
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

Tenpoint5

Just in case someone is still looking here is an Idea for me. Currently on back order/ out of stock

Gift for 10.5  ;D ;D
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

icerat4

Just another weekend with the smoker...

squirtthecat

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on November 27, 2009, 07:47:00 PM
Just in case someone is still looking here is an Idea for me. Currently on back order/ out of stock

Gift for 10.5  ;D ;D

10.5, I have some Bacon Band-aids if you don't get any bacon love for Christmas..  :D

Tenpoint5

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Caribou

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on November 27, 2009, 07:47:00 PM

Gift for 10.5  ;D ;D
I don't Chris, I see you in the Bacon Belt, since the soap is sold out.
http://www.epartyunlimited.com/bacon-belt.html
Carolyn

Tiny Tim

Tenpoint5

Quote from: classicrockgriller on November 24, 2009, 12:35:59 PM
SO BY NOW EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE THEIR SECRECT RECIEPENT. AGAIN, IF YOU DON"T ...... PM 10.5 AND HE WILL RESEND IT TO YOU.

AS YOU SEND YOUR "GIFT" OFF ................... PM 10.5 AND HE WILL SCATCH YOUR RECIEPENTS NAME OFF THE LIST.

AND .............. WHEN YOU RECIEVE YOUR GIFT ............... PM 10.5 SO THAT HE CAN CHECK YOU OFF AS RECIEVED GIFT.

WE ARE DOING THIS TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE HAS THEIR "PRESENT" ON TIME. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.

OK making me nervous only received 4 confirmation pm's of gifts sent. One of them is mine. When you ship your gift drop me a pm so I can mark it off as sent. And if you have recieved yours let me know just in case the sender forgot to tell me.

deb415611

Chris, 

it's still November :D , Some of had to get through Thanksgiving first. 

Deb

Tenpoint5

I know Deb just a reminder since the mailing date is the 4th of Dec. Which is this Friday

Now I have 7 packages in the sent file.

Hopefull Romantic

Hey 10.5

I received an email from the supplier of the gift I purchase saying that they have to order a part for it because the one they had was damaged. So it might be a bit late arriving to its destination.

I will PM you when it is shipped.

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Hopefull Romantic on November 30, 2009, 11:26:58 PM
Hey 10.5

I received an email from the supplier of the gift I purchase saying that they have to order a part for it because the one they had was damaged. So it might be a bit late arriving to its destination.

I will PM you when it is shipped.

HR
I will inform the receiver of your gift that do to technical difficulties beyond your control their gift may be late in arriving

OU812

classicrockgriller

Sending mine today also, but I will pm you Chris to confirm that.

Tenpoint5

Went to take th ekids to school today and found mine still sitting on the front seat of Mommas van!! If she didn't take such good care of me.... I'll shut up now before the ladies gang up on me.