• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

North Carolina Goodness

Started by NePaSmoKer, October 07, 2009, 07:42:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

squirtthecat

I'm hoping to find some of that when we are in Charleston..   Some friends are meeting us for a couple days, and they are driving back home.  (we're flying in/out)   If I can find it, I'll snag a case and stash it in their van.

oakville smoker

I must have doen something wrong raising my kids:

My son comes over and goes straight to the fridge. where are the leftovers?
Son looks in fridge, see some meat and says I hope you are smoking that and I am..... staying for dinner(s)
Son goes to beer fridge.  Empties fridge.   Empty bottles when finished.
Son sleeps till whenever, gets up, sniffs air for breakfast, fills belly and then heads for home.

I shoudl show him this post, maybe he will get some ideas  ....   :)
All I wanted to do was slow smoke some ribs.  Another addiction created thanks to the Bradley that requires regular servicing...  But what an addiction to have.  Even better to share here with some of the best people on the planet.

Would you like smoke with that sir ?

squirtthecat

Good deal..  Just got this email.

---

Subject: Fw: Carolina Treet Original Flavor - availability in stores

, you should be able to find in about 4 different Food Chains in the Charleston area-Approximate stores in the area are shown behind.

Bi-Lo-            9
         Food Lion       14
         Harris Teeter   5
         Piggly Wiggly   11

Lenwood King
800-616-6344

BigJohnT

Quote from: squirtthecat on October 08, 2009, 08:32:06 AM

I'm hoping to find some of that when we are in Charleston..   Some friends are meeting us for a couple days, and they are driving back home.  (we're flying in/out)   If I can find it, I'll snag a case and stash it in their van.

You can also get it here on this page

John

squirtthecat

Yeah, I looked at getting it mail order a couple times.   But..

Item total:                                                      $4.95
Shipping to Shipping & Handling to 62704 Change:  $9.10

Total:                                                            $14.05 USD

:o

I'll pick up a crate of it while on vacation.

BigJohnT

That's why you need to buy 6 the price with shipping is only $7 each and 12 is only $5.98 each  ;)

John

squirtthecat

Quote from: BigJohnT on October 08, 2009, 01:24:15 PM
That's why you need to buy 6 the price with shipping is only $7 each and 12 is only $5.98 each  ;)

John

That's a little more like it..  :D

BigJohnT

Oh, and that single bottle shipping price is not correct as I understand and it is getting checked out as we speak.

John

squirtthecat

Quote from: BigJohnT on October 08, 2009, 01:50:07 PM
Oh, and that single bottle shipping price is not correct as I understand and it is getting checked out as we speak.

John

Ahh, cool.   Thanks John!   That will be my "go to" plan if I can't find/don't remember to buy some in Charleston.

Tenpoint5

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on October 08, 2009, 07:20:36 AM
Yeah thanks everyone  ;D guess i did something right afterall  :D  ;D

So when i woke up this morning this was on the counter with a note saying here dad the other one is in the freezer and there are 4 bags on the deck for you  ;D

On the counter.

This would have cost $40 here.

So on the deck was 4 bags of Traeger pellets, 2 hickory , 2 alder. I didnt get picks cuz i needed to get them into the pellets kadys  ;D

So i said what did i do to deserve all this? She said cuz we love ya and you baby sit for me.

SUX to be me  :D  ;D

nepas

Aw Hell I aint even gonna comment on this. You Still Suck Rick!!!! One of these days when Larry and myself get all this stuff off our faces that you keep rubbing in them. Your in for it. ;D ;D
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

OU812

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on October 07, 2009, 07:42:57 PM
My daughter came in tonight from NC said dad i have something for you  ;D   

Just in time I bet you were getting close to running out.

I think I can make one more batch of wings with what I have left, that stuff goes great on smoked wings.

Going to have to look in to getting some more.

KyNola

Totally.......speechless.

you suck ;)

What can I say Rick?  Congrats on a great family.

Larry