Smoked pork egg rolls

Started by westexasmoker, October 12, 2009, 08:56:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenpoint5

Gonna have to make a trip to town and get me some theres 50lb of butts in the freezer waiting to become sausage guess one of them could become egg rolls make freeze eat later
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

monty

WTS those look FANTASTIC!!!  :o

great job!
Bradley Original Smoker BT1S1
Auber PID WS-1200CPH
Traeger Lil' Tex BBQ070
Char-Broil Big Easy Infrared Fryer 10101480
Napoleon Ultra Chef UP405RB

ArnieM

WTS, the egg rolls will be coming with the next smoked butt.

What I love about this place is the creativity.  You won't find this stuff on the food network or in my cookbook from 1944!   ;D
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

OU812

Now that sounds good, butt stuffed egg rolls

Quarlow

Quote from: classicrockgriller on October 12, 2009, 03:52:14 PM
I like Paula if I can turn down the volume. Too many ya'lls for me. I do read her recipe post, that way I don't have to listen to her.
I am with you CRG, She is just annoying no matter what Y'all. Now that old Justin guy, I used to like to watch that cajun cook up a storm.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

La Quinta

YEEE....FREAKIN...UM.....Gotta try that...

Thanks WTS... :)

La Quinta

Hey...ya'll should leave Paula alone....she's a great story...came from nothing...hubby left....look at what she's done...for her family...food...she uses to much butter for me but...what the hell...even if you don't like her diction...ya gotta like her spunk!!  :)

ArnieM

Quote from: Quarlow on October 14, 2009, 07:16:50 PM
Now that old Justin guy, I used to like to watch that cajun cook up a storm.

Isn't he dead?  Maybe a bit too much pork fat?  I loved his shows.  AFAIK, he originated "How long do you cook it?"  "'til it's done!"
-- Arnie

Hopefull Romantic

Quote from: ArnieM on October 14, 2009, 07:47:55 PM
Quote from: Quarlow on October 14, 2009, 07:16:50 PM
Now that old Justin guy, I used to like to watch that cajun cook up a storm.

Isn't he dead?  Maybe a bit too much pork fat?  I loved his shows.  AFAIK, he originated "How long do you cook it?"  "'til it's done!"

I loved watching him too and yes he is dead.

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

ArnieM

Quote from: La Quinta on October 14, 2009, 07:29:36 PM
Hey...ya'll should leave Paula alone....even if you don't like her diction...  :)

I'm glad she's on TV so I can figure out what she's talking about.  "Ball yer water."  Do you have to get it slushy first?  "Put some all in yer pan."  All?  The laundry detergent?  ;D ;D

But, I agree with you LQ and I do enjoy her shows.
-- Arnie

Roadking

They should put her boys on with her all the time to translate. They speak clearly and I can understand them.

ArnieM

I'd like to own the outfit that sells Paula the truckloads of butter and sugar.   ;D
-- Arnie

La Quinta

Sorry but I'm from the south (Florida, actually) and I understand her fine...my hubby and I make fun of her diction...but she seems to be a very nice person...and hell...there aren't that many around anymore...IMHO...(los of them on here tho)!!  :)

classicrockgriller

She gives people a false impression of the south.....no one and I mean no one talks like her .........except her

She's like my wife...I like her...I just can't stand listening to her

Quarlow

OOOH CRG, thats some pretty thin ice under your feet there. LOL
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.