Papain

Started by classicrockgriller, October 16, 2009, 06:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

classicrockgriller

Quote from: Quarlow on October 16, 2009, 07:48:40 PM
Wow that link for amazon was not a good time. When I went to close it I was hit by a barage of web sites that I couldn't keep up with deleting. Till my web just finally shut down. Within 30 sec. I had 25 web pages open up and I couldn't close them fast as they opened.

ROTFL...Hope you didn't buy something from one of them web pages.

Quarlow

Haha Crg you're very funny. Razafraza drty blinkin clown blowin smoke up my butt.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

classicrockgriller

Q, do you have a pop-up blocker?

classicrockgriller

Quarlow

Yeah I am well covered but somehow it just blew right threw. But it won't happen again. Once something like that happens I just report it and they review it right away and make adjustments to the system. At least that is what the tech from my provider says. Sounded like a lot of hooeey to me but I don't know much about it.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ

classicrockgriller

They hit so fast that, while it's blocking one, some get by.

I am double pop-up blocked.

I get one everynow and then, usually "nex-flix"

ArnieM

Gee, I'm awfully sorry about the popups.  I've never had that problem.

The web page has "People that bought this also bought ..."

http://www.amazon.com/Under-Armour-Armour%C2%AE-Boxerjock%C2%99/dp/B000GCJ7VA/ref=pd_sim_sg_5

Tenderizing meat?
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

classicrockgriller

Quote from: ArnieM on October 16, 2009, 08:21:59 PM

http://www.amazon.com/Under-Armour-Armour%C2%AE-Boxerjock%C2%99/dp/B000GCJ7VA/ref=pd_sim_sg_5

Tenderizing meat?

Is that you Arnie? I hope you say no.......

Quarlow

Oh it's not your fault Arnie It has happened before. Not that big of a deal. It just freaks you out when this machine starts to do its own thing. Kind of reminds me of that Ultra classic movie from the 80's, " KILLDOZER". It takes on a life of its own and then I am scared to go to sleep for a week. LOL

OBS
BBQ

classicrockgriller

Q, click on Arnies web post

ArnieM

Quote from: classicrockgriller on October 16, 2009, 08:24:43 PM
Quote from: ArnieM on October 16, 2009, 08:21:59 PM

Tenderizing meat?

Is that you Arnie? I hope you say no.......

No, that's not me.  I always wear the black leather ones while tenderizing my pork.
-- Arnie

classicrockgriller

I had an old man tell me one time to never have whoppi with a pig....he said they will squeal on you.

ArnieM

Quote from: classicrockgriller on October 16, 2009, 08:40:15 PM
I had an old man tell me one time to never have whoppi with a pig....he said they will squeal on you.

Not to mention swine flu.
-- Arnie

classicrockgriller

So that what that was

Quarlow

Ok, I clicked on the link and all was good till I went to close it and bamm another barage. "ALRIGHT DID SOMEONE TURN THE POP UP BLOCKER OFF @@#$$%$%%^%&^&^&&(*(^^^#@@#!%%". Turns out the wifey did and it looks like I will need to buy a dog, cause I need to sleep in his house now. DOH.

OBS
BBQ