IRON CHEF BRADLEY IV Ingredient and Smack talk Thread

Started by Tenpoint5, October 17, 2009, 08:27:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quarlow

LOL it's a good thing you and LQ live in different states. LOL.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

classicrockgriller

Heard she sends her tea bags out by airplane, I may not be far enough.

She probably can't smoke/cook anyways. No show sally !

Tenpoint5

Quote from: classicrockgriller on October 22, 2009, 06:48:04 PM
Heard she sends her tea bags out by airplane, I may not be far enough.

She probably can't smoke/cook anyways. No show sally !

Airplane HELL she hand chucked one to eastern Iowa during the last Iron Chef!!! That was over the Rockies I'm sure she can flat chuck one across the desert and hit anywhere in Texas!! Oh Beer's empty gonna get a refill and watch this one.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Quarlow

WOOW I'm not even going to touch that one CRG. It would like falling into a pit of vipers.LOL
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ

Tiny Tim

Well, since Arcs hasn't been here for a while, I'll be just sitting here drinking at a distance.........

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Tiny Tim on October 22, 2009, 07:02:32 PM
Well, since Arcs hasn't been here for a while, I'll be just sitting here drinking at a distance.........
Tiny while I'm up I'll grab you a cold refill, save my spot so Kynola doesn't steal it.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

classicrockgriller

HawkeyeSmokes

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on October 22, 2009, 07:04:50 PM
Tiny while I'm up I'll grab you a cold refill, save my spot so Kynola doesn't steal it.

Ya got room for one more to sit and watch? Pretty good at holding a cold one!  :D
HawkeyeSmokes

Bradley (Head Office)

I found this Video

For some reason it reminded me of...... well i dont want to get hit with any flying objects so i wont mention any names.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmuqq729DPM&NR=1

Quarlow

OBS
BBQ

classicrockgriller

Quote from: Bradley (Head Office) on October 22, 2009, 07:25:22 PM
I found this Video

For some reason it reminded me of...... well i dont want to get hit with any flying objects so i wont mention any names.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmuqq729DPM&NR=1

She's a Woman?

Quarlow

OBS
BBQ

Tiny Tim

Quote from: HawkeyeSmokes on October 22, 2009, 07:19:00 PM
Quote from: Tenpoint5 on October 22, 2009, 07:04:50 PM

Ya got room for one more to sit and watch? Pretty good at holding a cold one!  :D

Thanks Ten.  Come on over Hawk.  I need another and some hot wings...get you guys anything while I'm up?

classicrockgriller

classicrockgriller

I think I feel a hint of Hot Air blowing......Is LQ in the House?