IRON CHEF BRADLEY IV Ingredient and Smack talk Thread

Started by Tenpoint5, October 17, 2009, 08:27:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LindaCC

Ok....I just got home today. I'm all in. Gonna have to practice up on my smack talk.

You boys are going DOWN!!! I was just practicing with the Cordon Bleu and the Prime Rib.
I'm bringing the big guns out now.

Move over Boys, "Smokin Mama's" come to play!!!!!!

BTW...... I do have a pear tree... this is so mine!!!! This will be one for the girls.

deb415611

Quote from: JGW on October 18, 2009, 04:55:59 PM
Sorry, turn in means what?  Pics, recipe, etc?

Yes, write up of recipe  and pictures - ingredients, prep &  plated dish  

Here's a thread that has links to the turn-in threads from the three previous contests  http://forum.bradleysmoker.com/index.php?topic=12035.msg136142#msg136142

classicrockgriller

Well Linda, the ONLY reason you managed to have the success that you have had is because the GUYS were sitting at your door step hand feeding you info on what to do. On this you WILL be on your own, or the chef you have hired at your house. By the way, I have a pear tree, a onion tree, and a chicken tree, so there.

THE GUYS WILL NOT LET "SMOKIN MAMAS" out of the laundry room.

PS. That was a very nice rib roast.

deb415611

Quote from: classicrockgriller on October 18, 2009, 05:28:23 PM
By the way, I have a pear tree, a onion tree, and a chicken tree, so there.

You better watch out CRG,  Caribou may very well have all three.  She definitely has chickens, I bet she has onions in her garden and she has fruit trees (I just don't know what kinds)! 

Have we mentioned - the girls are going to win ;D

classicrockgriller

deb, Did you have a woman teach you to smoke on your smoker.......NO
       Did you have a woman give you recipes after you learned to smoke on your smoker.......NO
       Did a guy teach you to do the laundry and the dishes........NO

Caribou

Quote from: classicrockgriller on October 18, 2009, 05:54:46 PM
       Did you have a woman give you recipes after you learned to smoke on your smoker.......NO
CRG, Did a man give birth to you...NO!
        Did a man give birth to your beautiful children....NO!
        Did a man let you suckle on his breast.....I'll let you answer that one!
:D :D :D

classicrockgriller

Quote from: Caribou on October 18, 2009, 06:03:18 PM
CRG, Did a man give birth to you...NO!
        Did a man give birth to your beautiful children....NO!
        Did a man let you suckle on his breast.....I'll let you answer that one!
:D :D :D

No they didn't, that's why you girls are here for, and the laundry, dishes, school car pools, things that you can do.

deb415611

# 1 -- I'm a woman, no one needed to teach me, I read the directions
# 2 --  ??  I have recipes for my smoker from women,  do you really think every recipe here & on the recipe site was created by a man.   My favorite rub is Jan's Rub :D :D :D  
# 3 --  No, a guy didn't teach me that stuff I wanted to learn how to do it the right way
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Tenpoint5

Quote from: JGW on October 18, 2009, 04:55:59 PM
Sorry, turn in means what?  Pics, recipe, etc?

Nevermind the windbags JGW!! The turn in that they are speaking of is the ICB IV Turn in Thread. I will unlock that thread on Oct 30th. At that time you can post your entry. The more information you post the better chance you have of winning the votes. Your turn in should be the Name of your entry, How you got the entry (Recipe you created) and pictures of the process and a final Plated shot. The plated shot will be placed with the other entries for ease of judging and voting. In the post Iron chef Bradley Miss Deb posted some of the prior ICB turn in threads.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

classicrockgriller

In the beginning God created MAN, ya'll we created second to do the dishes, laundry, school car pools, etc.

Tenpoint5

BRIAN oh BRIAN you better not be reading this at home again or Momma will be telling you " You should get in on that, Oh wait you fell flat on your face last time!! Never mind Honey!!" ;D ;D
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

HawkeyeSmokes

Quote from: Caribou on October 18, 2009, 06:35:19 PM
Quote from: classicrockgriller on October 18, 2009, 06:22:53 PM
In the beginning God created MAN,
AKA a rough draft!
Carolyn

Yes, he left a lot of room for improvement! It had to be said.  :D
HawkeyeSmokes

classicrockgriller

Quote from: Caribou on October 18, 2009, 06:35:19 PM
Quote from: classicrockgriller on October 18, 2009, 06:22:53 PM
In the beginning God created MAN,
AKA a rough draft!
Carolyn

Rough Draft? Geez....So women are the perfect finished part? WHOA>>>>ROTFLMAO

classicrockgriller

I guess they left to do the dishes, laundry, school car pool, mop a few floors, etc.