IRON CHEF BRADLEY IV Turn In Thread

Started by Tenpoint5, October 17, 2009, 08:32:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Please vote for the individual that prepared the best dish!!

ArnieM
Pachanga
Deb
Linda
Westexasmoker
Caribou

Mr Walleye

Congratulations Pachanga!  ;)

Man!... Everybody did a fantistic job!

Awesome creations!  8)

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

Hopefull Romantic

Congratulation Pachanga for winnig the ICB IV.
Thanks to all that have participated in the contest.
Thanks Tenpoint5 for all your hard work.

Congartulation to all of the rest of us for getting 6 new recipes to try.  :D

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

Pachanga

To the Bradley family;

I appreciate being accepted into this fine, intelligent board.  Long before joining, I added to my culinary education and life lessons by listening to the sage advice so well presented here.  I continue to do so.

I would rather be lucky than good any day and I must have been double lucky to win this competition against such accomplished chefs.

If there was a runoff provision, the results might have turned out different. Thanks to all who participated and voted.  I'm with Linda's hubby who said her entry should be on the menu at a restaurant.  So should others.  They may not make it to a restaurant, but they are sure going to be served on my table.

For may own part, I will use some of the techniques, ingredients and recipes that were used in this experiment.  I was pleased to have used the Bradley for the vast majority of the cooking.  I know my Bradley and its capabilities a little better now.  The beans were enhanced by the chicken drippings in the smoker, the jalapeƱo poppers were some of the best I have made in 25 or 30 years of making them. And the pear was a nice addition to Rellenos picadillo.

The three foot tall glass trophy of the chicken thigh, pear and onion in the see through Bradley will be displayed proudly and with fond memories on my mantle.  Thanks Tenpoint for coming up with and sponsoring the competition.

I hope I have been able to contribute to the information and knowledge shared here.

Good luck to all and savor the experience.  Life is not the destination; it is the road to it.  Life is easy to miss when you are in a hurry.

Pachanga

HawkeyeSmokes

Congrats Pachanga and to all of the entries. They were all fantastic and thank you for sharing!
HawkeyeSmokes

rdav01

Congrats Pachanga  :o

that was some great looooooking food... oh did I hear you say your starting a restaurant hmmm i think were all coming to help eat the food

LindaCC

I just got back in town from traveling.
A GREAT BIG CONGRATULATIONS PACHANGA!!!!
A well deserved win. All the entries were amazing, but you pulled off the Bradley Marathon. You should now take up the challenge of a "Unique Bradley Cookbook". You know, cooking out of the box...oh, wait that would be "Cooking in the Box".

This was fun everyone. 

ps...bratwurst smoking now.

classicrockgriller

I almost forgot about the ICB while I was away.

Congrats Pachanga !

And My hat is off to everyone that entered. Some awesome recipes.