• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Free Grill from my Local Grocery Store

Started by classicrockgriller, October 17, 2009, 10:30:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

classicrockgriller

La Quinta

Hopefull Romantic

I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

HCT

"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

Quarlow

Huh I wonder what chemicals cook out of the chrome and enter the food.LOL
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

KevinG

I like the portability function, carries both the meat and the cooker!
;D
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

Oldman

Quote from: classicrockgriller on October 17, 2009, 10:30:58 PM

classicrockgriller

I call it stealing... you are a down right thief of a business's equipment. There is a word for you but I cannot post it on this site.

As a business owner you make me want to puke....THIEF! Plus those who posted after you who think it is kool to steal someones equipment rate right up there with you. It is not KOOL to steal other people's properties.

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Hopefull Romantic

Quote from: Oldman on October 20, 2009, 12:17:14 PM
Quote from: classicrockgriller on October 17, 2009, 10:30:58 PM
classicrockgriller

I call it stealing... you are a down right thief of a business's equipment. There is a word for you but I cannot post it on this site.

As a business owner you make me want to puke....THIEF! Plus those who posted after you who think it is kool to steal someones equipment rate right up there with you. It is not KOOL to steal other people's properties.

Olds

Olds, if you look close enough to the lower left side of the picture, you will see that it is from a site called THERE I FIXED IT.com and not something that CRG did or I am pretty much sure anything he would condone, nor any who posted after him. He just thought it is a funny thing to share.

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

classicrockgriller

Who you calling a thief? I didn't steal a damn thing. If you will read the pic came from there I fixed it.com.

mybad

While I would agree stealing a Supermarket baskart is wrong, I think it's reasonable to let everyone off the hook here. It is clearly a joke, from a site that post's these types of things. No harm no foul!

OU812

Oldman

Quote from: classicrockgriller on October 20, 2009, 12:30:41 PM
Who you calling a thief? I didn't steal a damn thing. If you will read the pic came from there I fixed it.com.
So you are saying you did not steal this? Then why post a thief of an item??? Your reply is convenient.

Your title to this thread is:
QuoteFree Grill from my Local Grocery Store
I believe your original title, or you would have titled this differently.

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

classicrockgriller

I'm not saying I didn't steal it, I'm telling you I didn't steal it. If you don't like the post......sorry.

classicrockgriller

Olds, I copied this just as it was sent to me. I didn't title it, it was already titled.

If the post offended you, for that I am sorry. I too do not like a Thief.

But I didn't not assume that the person who sent this pic to thereifixedit stoled it either.

I have no room for a shopping cart grill, I have plenty of grills/smokers (12) that I have bought.

If you are looking for a verbal war, I'm not playing. Like I said if the post offended you, I am sorry.

If you want me to remove it, I will. BUT, I am not a thief.

Ka Honu

I initially thought, "Who says nepas gets all the neat stuff?  What a great idea!"

Wrong again! I guess I better write a note of apology to Safeway and tow their cart back to the shopping center.  Just as well - I got one of the new plastic carts and it didn't work nearly as well as I was led to believe.

OBTW, olds - In case you missed it, we're joking here!