Home Alone 4 - Breakfast

Started by Caneyscud, October 22, 2009, 09:48:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caneyscud

Breakfast this morning.  Daughter surprised us last night with this after we got back from church.  She learned well.  We like thick crust with lots of OO, little sauce, but lot and lots of toppings.  Unfortunately I had a Doctor's appointment this morning - sure hope this does not show up on the lipid panel or the A1C!  Sure was good for breakfast after the Dr. appointment - have 3 months to get rid of the effects! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

FLBentRider

Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

classicrockgriller

You trained her well, awesome looking pizza.

Caney, my daughter is going back to Nashville on thurs next week, anything you need from Texas?

I saw some Salt Lick BBQ sauce at a Houston store yesterday. Cheap Brisket?

Let me know.

OU812

Now thats a piece of pizza pie, looks good.

Caneyscud

Man, I appreciate that!  But I brought back about everything I needed/wanted on my trip.  In 2 or 3 months will probably want some more wurst/hot guts/sausage.  My freezer is full right now!  When I was down there the local HEB had brisket for .99/lb.  I really wanted to bring some back with me, but had no where to put it!.  Hope the wedding goes well!  I know it will even if there is some hiccups - those are just things memorable.
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

ArnieM

Ya know CS, with these breakfasts you should probably just forget the doctor.  Put the money you save into beef and pork.  ;D

Really a nice looking job your daughter did.
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

Tenpoint5

Caney if that Pie looks that good cold I bet it was awesome hot. Daughter done good.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Quarlow

Hey Caney you done good man. I can only hope some day my girls will be able to cook better than me.Um.... wait that didn't come out right uh.......... well..........looks like you trainer her well........ that's it thats what I was trying to say.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Hopefull Romantic

Hey Caney you have raised her well, a chip off the old block.

Great looking pizza there and I bet you enjoyed it well.

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

classicrockgriller

Quote from: Caneyscud on October 22, 2009, 09:48:09 AM
Breakfast this morning.  Daughter surprised us last night with this after we got back from church.  She learned well.  We like thick crust with lots of OO, little sauce, but lot and lots of toppings.  Unfortunately I had a Doctor's appointment this morning - sure hope this does not show up on the lipid panel or the A1C!  Sure was good for breakfast after the Dr. appointment - have 3 months to get rid of the effects! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

That one on top has an eye that keeps looking at me