• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

$30 off FoodSaver-Costco

Started by LindaCC, October 29, 2009, 05:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LindaCC

FoodSaver Vacuum Sealing System
Valid through November 1, 2009.

In store Reg $149.00/$30 OFF=$119.99

Online Reg 159.00/$30 OFF=$129.00

While supplies last.
[Model V3825]

FoodSaver Combo Pack Bags
Includes: 4- 11" x 16' Rolls, 1- 8" x 20' Roll, and 30- 8" x 11" Quart Bags
$34.99 after $5 OFF in store

ArnieM

I've read reviews on that one and a lot were kinda negative so I didn't go for it.  However if JT says it's good, it probably is.  I ended up getting a v2440 from Bass Pro Shops for about $101 with shipping.  It seems like the models/prices vary based on model (stand up or lay down), seller and what accessories might come with it.

I've done cheese,  steak and chicken with it so far and it has worked well.

I tend to think most work pretty much the same.  I believe they're all made by Sunbeam now.  The big expense is the 'bags'.  This: http://forum.bradleysmoker.com/index.php?topic=11869.0 is a discussion on lower priced bagging material from Cabelas.  I haven't tried it yet but probably will.

I'll have to reserve final judgment until I vac seal some ground beef and pull it out of the freezer 3 years from now.  ;D
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

jaredpost

I bought mine at costco just before that model came out and it has worked great without any problems. They always seem to have the best deals at costco.

LindaCC

I have had a previous model as well. I think the difference that some have referred to is that this one takes a bit longer to seal. From what I am experiencing is that it is making an incredible seal as compared to my other. I am loving this one.