I cant take it any more

Started by OU812, November 06, 2009, 06:16:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OU812

Just a little heads up, the old man, Bruce, is doing a lot better now.

I sent him an easy button, (thanks guys, you know who you are) and it lifted his spirits greatly. My step mom, Sandy called me Fri the 13 th and thanked me for the button again and again. She couldnt believe how much that simple thing lifted him up out the slump he was in. I was glad to here he was feeling better and it freed up my mind as deer season opened the 14 th.

Dad was giving her crap about how much she was freaking out on every little mone or grunt of pain he would get when trying to get more comfortable. He would just hit the button, now he hits the button every time she tries to be the over bearing wife. He hit it a couple times when we were talking cause he was trying to reach his glass of water and she would say I will get it.

He wants to put the button on a string and hang it around his neck so he is ready when Sandy starts to tell him you cant do this or that.

It is still hard to sit up with out help but he is getting better every day. I'm going down to see him tomarrow and bring him some fresh salami and stuff.

Quarlow

Good to hear OU, sometimes it's the simple things in life that makes a difference.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Habanero Smoker

Glad to hear your dad is improving. Thanks for the update.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Tenpoint5

So them damn things actually work huh. I need to get me one. Glad to hear your Dads doing better and in good spirits.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

classicrockgriller

Thanks for the update OU and am Happy Dad is getiing to feel better.

FLBentRider

Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Caribou

OU,
Glad to hear he's doing well.
It is great news,
Carolyn

deb415611

OU,

glad to hear he is doing better

Deb

KyNola

Great news about your Dad!

Thanks for letting us know.

KyNola

OU812

Bruce is able to stand up and walk now, with a little help getting up, once up he gets around pretty good. He is wearing a girdle type thing around his chest to help keep things were they belong. His sense of humor is getting better every day and the easy button is on the table next to him. When he was up I had Taby snag a pict, which aint easy, just to show the old man and his good looking kid.

Tenpoint5

Oldman on the left and good looking kid on the right. Correct??
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

KyNola

Good to see your Dad up and around.

KyNola

OU812

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on November 30, 2009, 06:22:01 AM
Oldman on the left and good looking kid on the right. Correct??

;D ;D ;D

classicrockgriller

Am glad for you. Great picture.

Hopefull Romantic

Very happy for you and your dad OU

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.