• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Still smoking............

Started by ronbeaux, November 06, 2009, 02:49:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ronbeaux

This is rapidly becoming a toyool that won't wear off!

Did some cheese with the ice pan thing. WAY better than my other smokers, and SO easy!

Same argument here when it was done. "Oh! Gimme Gimme Gimme!!!" No Baby, you have to wait for a while. "How long??" Well 10.5 said 10 days. "Who the heck is 10.5 to be messing with my cheese!!!" Well dear, it will be much better. Chill.

Then some wings on one of those free cards that come with the box of pucks, only highly modified. I was really only looking for the how to cook part ???  Settled and done.

220 for 2 hours with 1 hour of smoke.

Coated and waiting to get hammered.

Next up brisket(no smoke ring required.)
The fight isn't over until the winner says it is.

Tenpoint5

Looks good except for the one package looks like it got a little warm and mushy when vac sealed. Tell Momma she will enjoy the cheese much more after the waiting period.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

ronbeaux

Yep. I had a few melting problems with the softer cheeses. Even at 80 degrees. No problemo. I'll add it to something.

Tenpoint5

I'm guessing your having a lot of fun with the Bradley!!! You haven't had it that long and the shine is already turned a nice Brandy Red on the back wall. 

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

OU812

The cheese looks and is going to be good.

The wings look great and making me hungry.

You do know this smoking thing is addictive right?

Brisket is next week for me. Mmmmm Brisket.

KyNola

Ronbeaux,
It all looks great.  Proud of you as I know you are an accomplished smoker.  The cheese will be incredible if you can convince your wife to leave it alone for at LEAST 10 days.

Those wings look great.

Reel this coonass(with all due respect Ronbeaux) in boys.  We have hooked yet another one.

One of my best friends resides in Lafitte LA.

KyNola

Hopefull Romantic

Both wings and cheese look great Ronbeaux.

Waiting sucks but the reward is great.

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

Brad Stab

Wow, those cheeses look amazing, as do the wings. What vacuum sealer do you use?
You can tune a piano, but you can't tune a fish.

ronbeaux

I've a Foodsaver V2480 that's 3 years old.

classicrockgriller

ron, I knew form your first post you were not bashfull and that you would bring something to the table and man am I smart...

Another great job. ten 5 says your are the man. Looks great and keep wearin that "have no fear" t-shirt.

Tenpoint5

Just curious it has been 15 days since we heard anything about your cheese smoke. Is it still squirreled away in the back of the fridge or has Momma found it and eliminated the entire stock? In other words how did your first cheese smoke turn out?

ronbeaux

Cheese? What cheese??

It got hammered at 10.1 days! I'll be doing that again.

Tenpoint5

Any hint of an "Ashy Taste"?

I see Hvac is joining the addiction with a new toyool.

ronbeaux

Yes there was a little first bite harshness to it, but only on the softer cheeses that tended to try and melt. The firm Cheddar's all were good. I'll cut the smoke a little earlier next time.

HV will like it and I told him so. It definitely has a place amongst my crowded back patio!

Oldman

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!!