• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

While In Buffalo

Started by NePaSmoKer, November 13, 2009, 05:49:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gizmo

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on November 14, 2009, 06:56:04 AM
Sorry everyone.

I only walked outta there with a $2.00 purchase. A SS net hook for my smoker stick

nepas

That is because you already have more equipment they they do.   ;)
Next, they will be visiting your house to look to see what they could buy.  :o
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

oakville smoker

NePas

What exactly do they sell at this place?.  I need some sausage supplies and my buddy is coming up here from Buffalo in a couple of weeks.  Maybe I should be asking him to pick some stuff up for me.  He is just the messenger and buys exactly what I tell him.  He has no knowledge of smoking or anything.  But maybe I should be asking him to slide by by there for me
All I wanted to do was slow smoke some ribs.  Another addiction created thanks to the Bradley that requires regular servicing...  But what an addiction to have.  Even better to share here with some of the best people on the planet.

Would you like smoke with that sir ?

deb415611

Quote from: oakville smoker on November 18, 2009, 11:21:02 AM
NePas

What exactly do they sell at this place?.  I need some sausage supplies and my buddy is coming up here from Buffalo in a couple of weeks.  Maybe I should be asking him to pick some stuff up for me.  He is just the messenger and buys exactly what I tell him.  He has no knowledge of smoking or anything.  But maybe I should be asking him to slide by by there for me

OS,

Not Nepas but....  here is a link to their website.  They have everything sausage & jerky related plus more   http://www.sausagemaker.com/

oakville smoker

Hi thanks for that
Nice little brain fart on my part there.  Just after I hit the post button I said to myself, I bet they have a web site !
Duh
They do. 

I have already checked with my Buffalo buddy, he says he would not go to this area of Buffalo after dark but they do ship
everything but casings to Canada.  Sort of suggests I might not want to be there either.  Will be interested in NePas comments.
I am just comparing prices and will start putting an order together soon
All I wanted to do was slow smoke some ribs.  Another addiction created thanks to the Bradley that requires regular servicing...  But what an addiction to have.  Even better to share here with some of the best people on the planet.

NePaSmoKer

O S

The sausage maker has just about everything you need to get started with sausage from sticks, summer sausage, dry, salami. Casings of all sizes, collagen, natural, fiberous. Equipment is very good quality.

The store is in a warehouse kinda place. Dont look to bad during the day. If your friend says dont go there after dark  ;D

The store is also very clean and organized.

nepas

oakville smoker

Thanks much
I feel a cross border shopping trip coming on .......
Most people go to buy clothes and smuggle booze back, I am going to a sausage place??????
What have I turned into?   LOL
This will be a must before the snow flies.