whole crandberry

Started by jerseygirl1029, November 22, 2009, 08:12:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jerseygirl1029

Has anyone ever smoker whole Cranberry? Love a tip or recipe

Quarlow

Hello Jerseygirl and welcome to the forum. your going to love it here. If you go to click on home and put "cranberry" in the search there is a thread about smoke drying cranberries. I don't know how to link to it but the search will bring up some other stuff so just look for the one that says " smoked,dried cranberries" that will get you started.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

ArnieM

Welcome to the forum.

Take a look at this thread jerseygirl.  This was my first attempt.  It was for the Iron Chef Bradley competition.  I didn't win  >:(  Take a look through the whole thread.  Some really good eats in there.

http://forum.bradleysmoker.com/index.php?topic=12056.msg140425#msg140425
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

jerseygirl1029

Thank you very much !! I love Iron chef by the way and love your thread too .Thanks so much and happy turkey day 

jerseygirl1029

thank you very much for the tip ,I will do that .Yes newbie havent got to play here to much always checking out recipe and tips and the cranberry one I just couldnt fine ,so thank for that . Happy turkey day to you !!

Quarlow

Hey jersey, The Iron Chef that ArnieM was refering to was a little competition we have on here every once in a while they call Iron Chef Bradley. They are given 3 ingredients and then they have to come up with the best item. Then they present what they came up with in a pictorial showing the steps they took and the final outcome and then we all vote on the best one. It's lots of fun. Unfortunatly I could not come up with anything for the last one, but maybe next time.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.