• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Venison Bologna

Started by NePaSmoKer, November 22, 2009, 08:14:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenpoint5

Nepas,
You better tie a big rope around the daughters leg thats at home. They will try sending her off to never never land as well.

Yes I'm awake now and have my kielbasa in the smoker. Just waiting on the review of the bologna
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on November 25, 2009, 01:14:51 PM
Nepas,
You better tie a big rope around the daughters leg thats at home. They will try sending her off to never never land as well.

Yes I'm awake now and have my kielbasa in the smoker. Just waiting on the review of the bologna

She aint going anywhere, she all girl and dont want nothing to do with any military stuff.

The bologna is kinda stalled at 140* right now. I'm thinking maybe some 175* water to get em done. What ya think?

nepas

Tenpoint5

WOOOOOHOOOOOO It happens to someone else other than me!!!!! The magic is happening. I would let it go, but you can try the water thing.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on November 25, 2009, 01:24:28 PM
WOOOOOHOOOOOO It happens to someone else other than me!!!!! The magic is happening. I would let it go, but you can try the water thing.

LOL

Yeah it happens to me too ol buddy  ;D

I should just stick with it and let it go i guess. This is venison for my wifes friend, hate to mess it up.

Tenpoint5

Let it go it will be great!!

NePaSmoKer

classicrockgriller

NEPAS   I HAVE ASK THIS TWICE SO I WILL TYPE IN CAPS AND MAYBE YOU WILL SEE IT

WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT BACKWOOD PROFESSIONAL SMOKERS?

Fair-chase

Thanks for the pictures Nepa I really appreciate your help on this ! I wil have my bid house going again shortly. The bradley seemed to me to have about as much trouble with hot spots as my big house did. So I guess I'll experment with receipes in the bradley and do the batches  of 10 lb and over in the big house.

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: classicrockgriller on November 25, 2009, 02:50:02 PM
NEPAS   I HAVE ASK THIS TWICE SO I WILL TYPE IN CAPS AND MAYBE YOU WILL SEE IT

Sorry crg, Been busy outside.

I did some looking at them, Pretty nice but more on the lines of Comp smokers. Besides way outta my price range.

Got the bologna done FINALLY.

nepas

Tenpoint5

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on November 25, 2009, 04:47:10 PM
Quote from: classicrockgriller on November 25, 2009, 02:50:02 PM
NEPAS   I HAVE ASK THIS TWICE SO I WILL TYPE IN CAPS AND MAYBE YOU WILL SEE IT

Sorry crg, Been busy outside.

I did some looking at them, Pretty nice but more on the lines of Comp smokers. Besides way outta my price range.

Got the bologna done FINALLY.

nepas

FREE is your range ain't it!!!!

Tenpoint5

Bologna looks good sitting there blooming.

NePaSmoKer

If i got a smoker like that for free i prob wouldnt be around to use it cuz i would have an attack.  Kinda like a sealed smoker. I had a sealed commercial Cookshack, It was garbage and i got rid of it.

nepas

classicrockgriller

Bologna looks like everything else you do.....just awesome.

I found two of them .... cheap!

squirtthecat

Quote from: classicrockgriller on November 25, 2009, 04:58:28 PM

Ditto.

Details?!?!

In a new thread, of course..   ;)

Tenpoint5

Quote from: classicrockgriller on November 25, 2009, 04:58:28 PM

If Nepas gets one of them for free I'll ............. Oh never Mind!