Bradley Forum Christmas Gift Exchange "I GOT IT" Thread

Started by Tenpoint5, December 02, 2009, 12:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caribou

Congrats HR on receiving such a wonderful gift!
CRG what a great collection you put together, great job,
Carolyn

classicrockgriller

Hady, Glad you got your gift and I was able to get the liquid stuff to you with out them removing it. For all of you that don't know HR's shipper is not suppose to ship liquids, so I double vac sealed every liquid in hopes it would fly under the radar.

Tell your Daughter Thanks for the awesome "Thank You" picture.

Looking forward to seeing some Cajun dishes come from you.

begolf25

I received this great gift yesterday from Volunteer country. Thanks Caneyscud!!!

As you can see the Lynchburg Whiskey Balls did not make it home from the office :) The Goo Goo Peanut Butter was also gone right after dinner.

I just had a piece of the Lynchburg Whiskey Cake after lunch. I think they soak that stuff in Jack Daniels.

Can't wait to try these out...

Thanks again Caneyscud for the awesome gift!

Bryan

classicrockgriller

Caney, that is an awesome gift and I know begolf is having fun eatin on that.

FLBentRider

Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

pensrock

OK as promised, here is my gift from the Philly side of PA. Thank you BigFella!

He got these items from an area of Philly called The Reading Terminal Market.
From the 'Rib Stand' Are a container of All purpose seasoning/rub and another container of Hot BBQ sauce.
From 'The Spice Terminal' are a package of Steak seasoning, Hickory seasoning and chicken rub.
From Kauffmans is a jar of Horseradish mustard.

The mustard is great on smoked cheese. :D I have not tried any of the spices yet but boy do they smell great. I also have a pack of pulled pork taken out of the freezer to use the Hot BBQ sauce on. Hot BBQ sauce, need to try this soon.  :)
Once again Thank You for the great gift.

classicrockgriller

WOW! awesome. congrats pens and heckofa job BF.

nice gift!

OU812

All the gifts look mighty tasty.

begolf25 I have had that Lynchberg Barbecue sauce and its pertty dam gooood.

pens that Horseradish Mustard does sound gooood.

Ka Honu

Quote from: KyNola on December 15, 2009, 01:09:38 PM...GOO actually stands for Grand Old Opry ...

Good story but not the same one the company that has always made them explains it.  See history here.

KyNola

Thanks for letting me know, KH.  My erroneous post has been removed.

KyNola

BigFella

Glad you liked the package!  Hope you get lots of mileage out of the items.  Let me know what you think of all of the rubs and seasonings.  And the hot BBQ should be great!  Hope to see some pics!!

Ka Honu

Quote from: KyNola on December 16, 2009, 07:10:42 AM... My erroneous post has been removed...

Sorry, Ky - I didn't mean to be a "content cop."  I'm guessing the story started because the Opry has been one of Goo Goo's longest-running sponsors over the years.

KyNola

No apology necessary KH.  I'm sure you're right about how the Grand Old Opry theory was born.

KyNola

classicrockgriller

I enjoyed both stories and use to love Goo Goo's in my younger days.

Thanks to you both for a little piece of history.