• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Permanet Home for the "Deals of the Day" Any thoughts?

Started by classicrockgriller, December 05, 2009, 06:52:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

classicrockgriller

I am sure I am like everyone else on forum that likes to save money on things or look at new things other members have tried or might want to try.

It would be nice if we had a central "HOME" for these post rather than them be anywhere.

Maybe nepas could make a section in his area for these postings.

Any thoughts on this or am I the only old gizzer that has a problem with keeping up?

KevinG

Not a bad idea. Kind of like the coupon section of the newspaper.
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

Caribou

I think it's a great idea CRG.  Just another way for Forum members to help each other out.
Carolyn

Quarlow

I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Hopefull Romantic

Great idea CRG.

Run that by Chris, I have a feeling he would have a perfect spot for it.

Hady
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

standles

NePaSmoKer

That would be like a trading area?  like i will trade you this puck for that one?  Maybe i'm lost here

nepas

FLBentRider

I think its more like a "BE for $50.00CDN @ Canadian Tire" or "Cabelas 80L on sale until 12/15" type of thing.
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

classicrockgriller

No. When you find something on sale or a new item that you have and you think others might want to try it.

Rather than having it posted everywhere. Some items for sale are time sensitive. I have missed out on somethings cause I just didn't see the post.

With a central location we could go there to look at what someone has posted is on sale at cabella, or academy, ormeat butchers.com, etc.

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: classicrockgriller on December 05, 2009, 04:17:03 PM
No. When you find something on sale or a new item that you have and you think others might want to try it.

Rather than having it posted everywhere. Some items for sale are time sensitive. I have missed out on somethings cause I just didn't see the post.

With a central location we could go there to look at what someone has posted is on sale at cabella, or academy, ormeat butchers.com, etc.

Ok gotcha  ;D

nepas

must be the Makers Mark werkin on me  :P

classicrockgriller

Tenpoint5

K.I.S.S This is really simple Just ask Brian to sticky a thread called Hot Deals to the top of one of the three headers in the Sale or Trade area. Then we can post in it the same way that everyone posts in the Funny storie of the day thread.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

NePaSmoKer

I agree with Chris

It will be up to Brian to open a new post section for it.

Nepas

classicrockgriller

I knew Bryan would have final say as to ok or where, the question is would it be a benefit for the forum?

Quarlow

I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.