Forum Newsletter

Started by Tenpoint5, December 05, 2009, 12:51:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenpoint5

The September issue has been Emailed!! Hope you enjoy it!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

ArnieM

Nice job on the newsletter Chris.  I think I'll hold off on the SRG and go find a capon instead  ;D
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

Tenpoint5

Quote from: ArnieM on September 01, 2010, 08:20:02 PM
Nice job on the newsletter Chris.  I think I'll hold off on the SRG and go find a capon instead  ;D
Academy Sports has the SRG on Sale for $118 and change

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Quarlow

I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Wildcat

Another great News Letter. Again, I assume yard and pool did the test article again.

I was really interested in the computer section. I am by no means a computer guru and I did not know you could zip files with XP. I recently purchased WinZip so that I could start preparing everything for a new computer purchase around April of 2011. At least WinZip's ability to send password protected self-extracting files will come in handy.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

Tenpoint5

No Wildcat I did the review of the SRG myself this time.

Habanero Smoker

Quote from: Wildcat on September 02, 2010, 06:42:59 AM
Another great News Letter. Again, I assume yard and pool did the test article again.

I was really interested in the computer section. I am by no means a computer guru and I did not know you could zip files with XP. I recently purchased WinZip so that I could start preparing everything for a new computer purchase around April of 2011. At least WinZip's ability to send password protected self-extracting files will come in handy.

Windows has included a zip program since 98SE, but like you pointed out; it just has the basic features. I use WinRAR for it's extra utilities.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

KevinG

All I can say is it's gotta be one heck of a newsletter this month. I tried to start downloading from dialup, and the time to download keeps going up and up and up. I'm over 1070 minutes now and it's still climbing. I think I'm going to have to wait until I get back to work to download this one!
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

Tenpoint5

Quote from: KevinG on September 02, 2010, 01:46:26 PM
All I can say is it's gotta be one heck of a newsletter this month. I tried to start downloading from dialup, and the time to download keeps going up and up and up. I'm over 1070 minutes now and it's still climbing. I think I'm going to have to wait until I get back to work to download this one!

There is a pile of pictures in this on Kevin. I will keep it in mind about the dial up folks having problems

Tenpoint5

The October Issue has been sent out!!

kinyo

Where can I get a copy ?

squirtthecat

Nice job!   MrsSTC brought me some of that Pecan rub back from Houston last year...   It didn't last long.

Tenpoint5

ArnieM

Nice job as always Chris.
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

kinyo

Got it thanks very much!  :D